Chapter 6

Rey was getting ready to head to her interview. She wanted to bring Ben and Kylo with her but Kylo is busy with practicing and Ben is a baby, too young to travel. Well in Rey opinion.

As Rey packed her cloth Kylo came in and got a grip of her waist and pulled Rey to a big kiss.

"Are you ready?" Kylo asked. "Yeah I am, I'm kinda worried about leaving Ben here, but I know you do your best-taking care of him," Rey said.

"I'm here for anything," Kylo said.

Rey kissed him again and then zip up her suitcase. "Okay I'm going to go now," Rey said.

"But first say goodbye to our son," Kylo said. "I need to say goodbye to our son," Rey said. Rey walked with her suitcase to the living room and look at her son playing with his toys.

Rey kneels down on next to him." I'm leaving for a while okay I will be back before you know it" Rey said. Ben smiles and hugs his mother.

Rey gives her son a kiss and got up." Well, I better go" Rey said. Kylo kissed Rey and then hugged her. "Good luck," He said. Rey smiles and walks out of the house with her suitcase.

She makes it outside getting ready to open the door of the car when Kylo runs out. She turns and Kylo kisses her. Rey smiles as he kissed her and she wrapped her arm around him. After what it seems to be five minutes Kylo pulled away and looks at her.

"I love you so much," He said. "Goodbye, Ben" Rey said. Rey opens the door of the car and got in. Kylo put her bag in the car and Rey drives away.

Kylo goes back in the house to his son who was peacefully playing with his toys. Kylo went on the ground with him and started to play around with him. Kylo smiled and grabbed his son. Kylo started to carry his son around the room, in the air.

Ben laughs and puts his arms up like a bird flying in the air. Kylo keeps doing that for a while and then they both eat then watch a movie and then fall asleep.

Kylo felt he never been with his son all day in her life. As Ben peacefully sleeps Kylo gave him a kiss and grab his phone to call Rey.

Rey walks to her phone that was in the table and answered it." Hello, Ben" Rey said.

"Hi Rey," Kylo said. Rey sat down and smiles." So why you called me" Rey said. "I called you because I missed you," Kylo said.

"I do too," Rey said. "How Ben" Rey asked." He sleeping right now" Kylo answered." Okay well, its night here and I just came out of the shower ready for bed" Rey said.

"Oh I just wanted to hear you," Kylo said." I was going to call you Ben honest, I missed your voice" Rey said. Kylo smiles.

"I'm going to hang up now," Kylo said. "Goodbye," Rey said." Goodbye" Kylo said. They hang up and Kylo put his phone down on the side. He lays down next to his son and falls asleep.