Chapter 5

Kylo walked in the bedroom where he and Rey made love the other night.

It's his day to go back to the field and practice. He sits on the bed and sees his sleeping beauty. He smiles and pulled the cover over her naked back.

He kisses Rey lips and Rey starts to smile." I am going to work now " Kylo said.

"Okay," Rey said. "I will call you when I get there," Kylo said.

"I will be waiting," Rey said. Kylo smiles." I love you" He says. "I love you, Ben," she said. Kylo smiles leave the room.

After Kylo got to his practice he called Rey. He got dress and went to the field. There most of his teammates came up and started to ask him about his marriage and honeymoon.

"So Kylo how was she," Hux asked. Kylo looks down of embarrassment." Look, Hux, we all know I won't say anything like that" Kylo said. "I know" Hux answered. "Alright everyone in the field," Snoke said coming in.

Everyone left and Kylo was about to walk out but Snoke stops him." Yes, Snoke" Kylo said to Snoke.

"I am reminding you our contract you break it, you face a new contract break that one face the problems," Snoke said. "Don't worry about it, I will keep the promise, I won't break the contract, I promise" Kylo said. Snoke nodes and Kylo walks away.

Rey was feeding Ben a spoon of yogurt. He laughed and giggled making Rey feel the happiest Mother in the world." That's my son" Rey said. She kisses her son and cleans him up.

Rey looks at her finger and looks at her ring. She smiles. "I just don't understand how much I love Ben". Rey looks at her son." I love your father so much". The boy laughed and claps. She grabs her son and starts to spin him around.

***

It was night Rey was washing her son so her baby could go to sleep. After dressing him up and tucking him in his crib he falls asleep. Rey sighs as she closes the door of his room she walks to her room and starts undress herself. She gets in the shower and turns on the water. Rey relaxes in the shower. She let the water hit her body and hair and stay still.

Kylo parked his car and walked in his house. Kylo already ate and was tried. He walked upstairs and open his son's room. He smiles as he sees his son sleeping. He closes the door and walked to his room. He opens the door and sees Rey clothing in the ground. He licks it up and throws it in the crate of dirty close.

He opens the door of the bathroom and sees Rey washing her hair. He smiles and closes the door. Since he already showered in practice he got to change.

Kylo went in bed and Rey walked out the shower with a sleeping dress. She looks at Kylo. "Hi Rey," Kylo said." Hi, Ben when did you get back" Rey asked.

"A few minutes ago" Kylo answered. "Okay," Rey said. Kylo pulled Rey toward him and kissed her.  "I missed you," Kylo said. "Me too, now let's go to sleep," Rey said. Kylo pulled Rey to her side of the bed and pulled the cover over her.

Rey puts her head on Kylo and relaxes. Kylo looks down at Rey plays with her hair. He smiles and closes his eyes.