Chapter 20

Kylo looked at his hands realizing what he had done. He looks at Rey who was on the floor crying and his son holding onto her for dear life afraid of his father too.

Rey holds on to Ben tightly with her right arm while she uses her left to rub her cheek. Kylo bends down next to Rey trying to help her up but she refused, pulling her arm away from him.

"Rey I'm sorry I'm so sorry are you okay is Ben okay Rey please forgive me," Kylo said. Rey refused to even look at him. "Rey is Ben okay is our baby okay, " Kylo asked trying to put his hand on her stomach. Rey pushed his hand away before he could touch her stomach.

Rey looked assy from him." Don't touch me, don't touch me or Ben" Rey said. "Rey please forgive okay look let me just help you," Kylo said trying to grab her hand but Rey pushes it away again. She slowly gets up on her own Kylo following her. Rey walks to the door opening it grabbing her keys getting ready to leave but Kylo stops her on her tracks.

"Rey come on please this is just too much, " Kylo said." Get out of my way" Rey said. She pushes him still carrying Ben in her arms and walking out the house to her car.  She unlocked it and put her son in his car seat. "Rey where are you going, Rey come on this is just foolish now," Kylo said.

Rey slammed the door so Kylo wouldn't touch her son. "I'm foolish great was I the one who slapped you, no you did, you did, I'm not the one that is upset because I having a baby, it all you Kylo, its all you, " Rey said. She walked in the car chair and shut the door, starting the car.

"Please Rey let's just talk okay please forgive me, I didn't want to hurt you, Rey, you know that," Kylo said. "Kylo stop, you need to grow up," Rey said. She drove away from the house leaving Kylo by himself in the huge house. He went down on his knees starting to cry, regretted every single word he said and that terrible thing he did, he slapped Rey.

Rey was driving to Finn and Rose home. Rose was already getting Rey room settle. Rey knocked on the door carrying her son. Rose opened the door and hugged her. "It's okay Rey everything going to be okay come on you must be tried," Rose said.

Rey borrowed clothing from Rose. Rey got ready for bed getting Ben in a shirt to sleep with. She lays down and looks at her sleeping son. The five-year-old child had to see his parents fight, and yet one hurting the other. Rey wished they never fought in front of him. She touches his face with her hands, laying it on his cheek before leaning to kiss his forehead. He crawled closer to her wrapping his arms around her.

"Mommy," he said. "Yeah, Ben" Rey said." I'm scared of daddy why did he hurt you" He asked. Rey looks at him." Daddy is mad right now okay just give him time" Rey said." But is he not happy about the baby" Ben asked?" No no, of course, he is deep down inside I know he is, just give him time, please Ben" Rey said. He nods and kisses Rey cheek before resting his head on her shoulder.

Rey looked down at her son. How did it all come to this Rey thought?