Chapter 34

Kylo waited patiently. A cold grey room with two other men, one with overalls and plaid shirt and the other full of tattoos. It only a while till one if they notice who was Kylo.

"You are my hero dude, I mean boy you are a great player," the one with the overalls said. Kylo didn't respond.  But the one with the tattoos sat up and open his mouth.

"You that guy who married that book author what's her name Rey, so how married life," He asked. Kylo looks at him. "Oh okay, I see no good, while at least tell us why you are here then," He asked.

"This is none of your business, just leave me alone," Kylo said. after a few more quiet minutes a guard came and unlocked the door. "Kylo Ren, you are free to go now," He said.

Kylo sighs and walks with the guard. Once they got to a door it took a while to open and he alone wonders who took him out. Once the door opens the only person stand g there was none other than Kylo father, Han.

"Dad," Kylo said." Hey, kid" Han said. They unhandcuff Kylo and he ran to Han hugging him. Han pulls away after a few seconds. "Wow, the one place I need to be left to find you so I could win that bet with your mom" Han said. Kylo laughs. "But I'm not planning on telling her and that means I'm not winning that bet," Han said.

After getting in the car Kylo only thought of Rey and if she knew about this." Dad does...." " yes, she knows, son, she told me to come to pick you up, she didn't want to see you, Rey didn't even know what to do when she got that phone call," Han said.

Kylo looks down. "You know I tried to quit my job". "Really," Han said." Yeah". "So what happened Ben". Kylo smiled as he heard his father say his birth name, not Kylo. "Ben your real name, what happened with Snoke," Han said.

Kylo looks out the window "he threatened to hurt my family, my children, to hurt Rey career, yours and Rose, he was going to make sure Emma wouldn't get a child" Kylo said.

"He can't do that," Han said." He said he could, he said he just had to make one call and bye bye to everything we ever wish for and I can't lose my family" Kylo said." Well, how could you get out of it" Han asked? Kylo smirks but hesitates to speak " I don't even want to think about it, he said the only way he won't hit us is if I and Rey get a divorce".

"You don't want to get a divorce" Han said. "Dad I love Rey, with all my heart, I thought we were going to live our happily ever after but no because Snoke is that which that ruins everything, after what Rey been through," Kylo said already forming tears in his eyes " I believed we live out life happy together, Rey doesn't deserve this not even my kids, my son Ben hates me after what I did to Rey and my daughter Malia, little Mal who knows if she would be able to see, why is this my life" Kylo said.

"Son life is a journey, and in your journey, you either chose your path or faith to choose it, but what matters at the end is that you believe you chose the right path," Han said. "But I can't quit, I can't even go to the police because he bought every person so what we say they just would laugh it out, this is all my fault," Kylo said.

"Ben, listen to me it all be good at the end, but now you have to be strong because I just pulled up to your house and Rey waiting for you at the steps," Han said. Kylo looks up and Finds Rey standing, waiting for Kylo.

"Rey," he said. He opens his car door and runs toward Rey who was standing. Kylo opens his arms and hugs her. She hugs him back but not as a welcome I'm glad your safe or love you hug just a normal hug. Kylo felt she might feel that way so he pulled away.

Rey looks at him "you have a lot to explain Kylo". "I know and I will do the kids know," Kylo asked." No, and they won't" Rey said. Kylo nods and hugs her again. Rey pulls away and walks to Han to hug him.

"Thank you so much, Han" Rey asked. "Of course, anytime Rey, goodbye Kylo I will go home," Han said. Rey waved goodbye and Han drove away from the house. Rey turns to Kylo and walks away from only saying "ready to talk now".

Kylo simple follows her.