Chapter 26

"Leia this hurt I can't hold on" Rey cried. "I know I know just breathe okay breath," Leia said.

"God I forgot how much giving birth hurt," Rey said. Leia rubbed her forehead. "I'm hungry" Rey added." I know I know okay look after you give birth I buy the biggest sandwich from Subways" Leia said.

Rey smiled. "I am having another grandchild," Leia said." Yeah, you are" Rey said. "You know I never thought we would become family but I'm glad we did," Leia said. Rey smiles and turns to look at her son.

"Leia you always treaty me like your daughter In just happy you are here with me at this moment," Rey said. Leia smiled and sat next to her. "I hope this would be every day," Leia said. Rey nods and tries to relax. Then she feels more pain. More and worst pain.

"Leia I think it's time" Leia yelled. Dr. Young came rushing in to check Rey and they both agree it was time. They took Rey to another room and quickly set her on a bed trying to get comfortable but the pain was getting worst. Rey wanted Kylo there. "Leia call Kylo" Rey said. She nods and grabs her phone dialing Kylo number.

Kylo answered quickly. "Mom mom is it time," Kylo asked. "Yes, it is, comes quick, it's almost time," Leia said. "Okay I'm going," Kylo said. He put the phone down and ran out of the dressing room with his things. He was on the bleachers while the other practice in the field.  One of them look up and saw how he was running.

"Is it time" He yelled." It's time its time MY BABY COMING" Kylo yelled. The boys cheered and whistled. "Go Kylo go" One of them yelled." YEAH". Kylo ran out of the building and ran straight to his car.     When he got in his car he started it then drives away from the building. He felt excited that nothing could stop him.

But of course, something did. "COME ON YOU FUCKING CAR JUST MOVE" Kylo yelled. Kylo was only thirty minutes from the hospital if you are driving in the car. All the way in front of all the car two people crash there car and they are trying to work things out but Kylo had no time for that. "Oh God MOVE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE" Kylo yelled.

He heard his phone started to ring and he quickly picked it up. "Mom mom I'm on my way but their traffic I can't get there, how Rey," Kylo asked. Leia brought the phone to Rey." Kylo you promise you to be here and I'm dying cause your daughter doesn't come out" Rey yelled.

"Rey I'm sorry, did Finn try to be with you," Kylo asked. "Leia can explain I can't talk I'm busy," Rey said, then she went back to pushing. "So Finn came in and she nocks him out after holding his hand too hard and Poe came in the door accidentally looking at her vagina then ended up moving out there," Leia said.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Kylo heard Rey screaming. "REY" Kylo yelled. Leia passes the phone to Rey and she grabs it." Dr. Young said the baby is coming in a few Kylo" Rey said. "No, I can't miss my daughter birth I missed Ben but nor hers," Kylo said. "What are you saying," Rey asked." I'm coming to Rey" Kylo said.  Kylo grabbed his keys and phone turning the car off and locking it running through the cars.

Kylo tried to ignore the loud honks and yelling and the fact that there is a right space between each car to pass. He finally found a small space leading to the sidewalk. He passed many people and dogs and side shops. Kylo jumps over a dog landing gracefully and keeps on running the long blocks.

"Alright, Rey it's time I need you to push even harder I see the head," Dr. Young said." No no, I can't push I'm waiting for my husband" Rey said." Rey, we can't wait when the child is in the possession it could lose its air, it's dangerous" Dr. Young said.

"Rey please Kylo wanted to be here but it's time for you to push," Leia said. Rey nodes and gets ready. "Okay push," Dr. Young said. Rey shut her eyes and started to push as hard as she can. It hurts too much that Rey felt like passing out. She forgot how much giving birth hurt. She remembers how much she sweats but not the pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, no it's hurt, I forgot his much it hurt, Leia I can't," Rey said. "You could and you already did all you have to do is do it again," Leia said." I don't think so" Rey said. "Yes you can find my hand and squeeze it as hard as you can," Leia said. Rey nods and grabs her hand.

"Okay, I can do this" Rey said.

"I can do this" Kylo said.

He was almost was there he saw the hospital, he started to move his legs even faster trying to get closer to the building. He quickly ran to the street as cars were passing. He held his hand out after almost being run over by a car. He ran to the other sidewalk and got closer to the hospital.

He passed through more people and finally got to the hospital. He ran inside running through the hallways. He passed a nurse and she right away yelled " high sir you can't run in the hospital" She yelled. Kylo ignores her and kept running. Kylo walked to the last room she was in, she wasn't there then he here's screaming, he knew that screaming he ran to the screaming seeing Ben next to Finn, Rose, their baby,  Emma with Poe and Han waiting. "You made it" Rose said. "Run Kylo to you daughter run" Han said.

Kylo enters the room gasping for air and sweet going down his face. He looked up to see Rey with a baby in her arms. He walks to her and looks down. "Are you okay?" Kylo asked. Rey looks up to Kylo. "Yeah, I feel great," Rey said. She looks back down at her daughter. She looks up at Kylo and Kylo stares at her little face and then her eyes. Kylo felt his heart explode as he falls I love with his daughter.