Chapter 59

"Chief Thomson, a last is with her husband and they are trying to get in hold of you, they said it's urgent," The blonde women said.

"Well let them in, please," Mr. Thomson said. The lady turns around and tells them to go to Rose and Finn to go inside. "This is the Chief of this department, as you requested". "Thank you," Finn said. The lady left and Rose walked to sit down.

"What can I help you with," He asked. Rose looked at Finn. Finn pulled out a copy of Kylo contract. He handed it to the Chief. He stared at it. He gulps. He looks up at Finn and Rose. He laughed. "What does this have to do," he asked.

"Well Snoke the coach of the first Order made this contract and my friend Kylo Ren signed it. It says that he loses any games or has more than two children in the future Snoke will harm Kylo family" Finn said.

"So what happens," The Chief asked. "Kylo lost the last game and his family was taken, my best friend my Godchildren," Rose said. "I don't believe you," He said. "That's what you say, but it also a lie, because we know that Snoke paid you off, so admitted it or else," Finn said.

"Are you threatening me?" The Chief asked. "Not as of yet, but Chief we know Snoke paid you and every lawyer in the city so help us or we will ruin your career, now that was a threat," Finn said. " No, ". Rose raised an eyebrow.

"Look I got paid good money for this, so leave or you both will be put behind bars for threatening a Chief," he said. "Oh are you sure," Rose said. Rose pulled out her phone and Finn had a camera.

"What is this" The Chief asked. "Just a little live stream for out 12 million subscribers," Rose said. "What," the Chief asked. "It's our family channel called The Tico family," Rose said. "It couldn't be my last name but Rose forced me to be called Tico," Finn said.

"Anyway, we got you and their watching so help us" Rose said. "Okay fine, but even if I do their lawyers who were bought," Snoke said. "We got that taken care of, but to make it true call them," Finn said. The chief nods and grabs his phone to make that call.

Finn and Rose smile. Now all they are worried about is Kylo.

******

"Something going to happen, I know Kylo," Snoke said. He paid for the plane tickets. Two of his men went to grab Malia and Ben. He plans on sending them to different farms for now till the next day, so if Kylo tried to do something it is late.

"Mark" he called. The bold, tall men came in the room. "Here the money, give it to him and once he turns around you shoot him," Snoke said. "Yes sir," Mark said.

"When are you setting for them to leave" Mark asked. "In two days," Snoke said. "Okay, um after taking care of that, so I head back here or go to the barn for the lookout," Mark asked. Lookout you may leave" Snoke said.

Mark leaves. Snoke sits down and starts to laugh. Evil laugh.