Chapter 60

Revealed Footage of Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker in the video on top. From D23 expo.

It was time for Rey and her kids to eat. Trying to get full, to last the rest of the day and till tomorrow food time.

Malia was busy drinking her water when three henchmen came in. Rey looked at them surprised. "What's going on" Ben asked. "I don't know" Rey said. One of the henchmen grabs Malia. "Hey what are you doing" Rey asked?

"Snoke order you will be going to different farms by now on," The henchmen said. Rey gasp and shakes her head. "No, no no no no no, that won't happen they're staying here with me," Rey said. "Will it's not up to you, take them?" The other henchmen said.

"Mommy" Malia yelled. Rey tried to grab Malia but one of them slapped her to the ground. Ben broke free and punch the men who hit Rey. Ben punch him as payback but was quickly grab. Both of her children were taken. Rey got up and started to run after them.

"No STOP" she yelled. The henchmen put her kids in separate vans. Rey tried to catch the up to the van, but once the door shut it was too late because they started to drive away. "BEN, MALIA". Rey chase after the vans but a man grab her waist and pulled her to the shed where she sleeps.

******

"Okay but hurry I'm meeting with his henchmen in an hour," Kylo said. The officer tapes the tracker to his chest.

"Okay all done, remember you press this button to start the tracker and this one to turn off," the officer said. Kylo nods and looks to the side. "I'm going to need one of those" Kylo said. "We'll see," she said. The women left and Kylo put his shirt on.

"Okay Kylo, be careful, please," Leia said. "I will I promise," Kylo said. He hugs his mother and then a pair of arms went around them. Both of them look at Han. "What it's not every day we hug as a family"

Kylo laughs and looks at his parents. "Take care," Han said. "I will". Kylo was about to leave but he went back to grab something. "I'm going to need this" Kylo said. Then he left.

******

Kylo walked to through the streets, trying to find the car. He hoped he would get there in time. He needs to get there in time.

Finally arriving at the spot he looked around trying to find Snoke henchmen. Waiting and waiting he walked around the block trying to find the car and he did. He found the car.

He walked down the alley. Looking at the car and at the men, he knocked on the window and the henchmen woke up from his nap. He turns to face Kylo. "Kylo" he whispered.

He unlocked the door and got out of the car. Kylo found this opportunity to turn on his tracker and radio. The henchmen got out and looked at Kylo, he had the case in his left hand. And he had his gun in his back.

"Let's make this quick" Mark said. "Okay, my money," Kylo said. Kylo raised his eyebrow and Mark handed over the case to Kylo. Kylo opened it and looked back at Mark. "It looks more than what I asked for".

"Yes, Snoke wanted to give a little extra, to show his generous and soft side," Mark said. Kylo nods and closes the case. "Okay and this day is to not be spoken of again," Kylo asked. "Yes," Mark said. Kylo walked away but stops a few feet away from Mark, heading him in the head with the case. Mark gun drop and he looks up to only see Kylo throwing himself on him.

Kylo punches him one time and grabs him. "Where my kids, where my wife," Kylo asked. Mark starts to laugh "oh so you did this to find your family," he asked. "Yes, I did, where are they," Kylo asked.

"Why would I tell you". "Because I need to know, and you're going to jail," Kylo said. "Never, Snoke has the police department bought, I would never be behind bars," Mark said. "Really," Kylo said. Two cops came in and grab Mark. "What the hell".

Mark was put in handcuffs " how did you get them". "I have my parents and friends, always will be there. Now, where is my family" Kylo asked? Mark sighs. "That car has a GPS location of the farm your wife is in, your kids got separated from there the other day, and I don't know where they are," Mark said.

Kylo looks at Mark one last time before walking to the car. He looks at the tablet and tapes on the screen to see a destination to a farm an hour away from there. He gets out of the car and looks at the cops. "I have to go, I have to go".

He gets in the car, starting it then drives away. The two officers look at each other than take Mark to the police car. "What the hell is he doing".