Chapter 9

Rey sat silently on the plane. She was looking out the window with her legs cross and arms on the arm holder. She was so focused on the sight that she didn't notice Kylo coming.

Kylo sat down in the seat in front of her holding two cups of whiskey. "Hi, Rey are you okay ". Rey nodes and takes the cup. She takes a sip and looks at Kylo. She smiles and leans to kiss Kylo. She pulls away and looks at him "I'm good".

She sits down back in her seat again." I just wish we could spend this vacation with Ben" Rey said. "Oh um, when we get home we can spend all day with him," Kylo said.

Rey nods and goes back to looking outside. "Ben," Rey said. "Yeah," Kylo said. He looks at her. Rey takes a while before facing him." It's been six years since you signed that contract with Snoke and we been married for five years, and your career been going great and mine also, we could afford it" Rey said.

"Afford what," Kylo asked." Ben, I'm asking you if maybe you could talk to Snoke so maybe we could have a baby" Rey said. Kylo looks at Rey seriously and starts to laugh crazy. Rey looks at him with a frozen stare and her eyes locked on his dying of laughter body.

Kylo looks at Rey and sees her dead serious eyes and face. He stops to laugh and cough a little." You are not kidding you are telling the truth" Kylo said. "Yeah, I'm not, but I got my answer already," Rey said.

She got up and walked away from Kylo and went into the bedroom. Kylo looks down disgusted with himself. Kylo was so angry he threw his cup of whiskey to the ground. He ran his hands through his face and down his hair. He wanted to say sorry to Rey but didn't know how. So he waited for a while to figure out what to say.

He slowly got up and walked to the room. He knocks on the door and opens it. He walks in to see Rey reading on the bed. She looks up and put down the book. "I wanted to say sorry, I should have never laughed I'm sorry," Kylo said. Rey nods.

"Okay," Rey said. She picks up her book and starts to read again." That's it" Kylo said." Yeah, I don't want a big conversation especially with you right now" Rey said. Kylo walks toward Rey and sits down on the bed with her. He grabs her hand and kisses it.

"Rey I want to have kids with you but I promise Snoke I wouldn't have more kids I'm sorry Rey, but it's the only way we can stay together and I don't even want to know what Snoke is going to do if we have another baby," Kylo said.

Rey looks at away. "Is your career really that important than our family than why spend time with us for like two hours instead of going to work". She looks back at Kylo." And you're only with us sometimes for more hours because Snoke is in a bad mood or its when you have no game but even if you don't you still leave" Rey added.

Kylo looks at Rey as she grabs her book to read it again but Kylo wasn't going to end their conversation like that. He was full of anger so he grabs Rey book and through it to the side hitting a glass vase. Rey screams as he takes the book from her. She watches him in terror as he throws things.

Kylo knew what Rey meant, he didn't want to agree with her even it's true. He realized he chose his career over family. He only spent about 6 hours with his family sometimes, worse he can spend 5 minutes with them and leave thinking he spends a whole day with them.

He realized that he been throwing things and stops and turns to Rey. Rey already crying, sitting quietly on the bed. Shocked by what she had seen. Kylo slowly walks to Rey and tries to touch her but Rey moves further from him.

"Rey I don't know what happened okay I
.... I am.. I'm sorry just, please let me explain" Kylo said. Rey looks at him and gets up to leave heading to the bathroom. Kylo follows her." Rey, please let me explain".

Rey shuts the door on Kylo face. Kylo stands there he puts his hand on the door and slides down. He starts to think. "What happens to me"?