Chapter 7

Rey came back from her trip and Kylo picked her up from the airport. But they couldn't wait to get home.

Rey bounces on Kylo in the back seat of the car. Kylo kisses Rey neck as she bounces on him. Both were sweating and panting. Rey didn't want to stop, even if she was tired she didn't want to stop bouncing. He bites her shoulder. He couldn't control himself.

Rey legs went weak and fall on his lap still on him. She got off and both Kylo and Rey lay on the back seat. Both were sweating but were holding each other. Kylo grabs his jacket and put it over Rey. It was big for Rey the end of the jacket was going down her knees. He kissed her forehead and looks at Rey eyes.

"So what happened," Kylo asked." While I did my interview and the said it was a hit trending #1 on Youtube" Rey said.

"Really," Kylo asked." Yes, so how was it with you and Ben" Rey asked. Kylo smiles. He looks down at Rey after looking away from her for two seconds." We played and hang out we were fine" Kylo said.

"Ben," Rey said. "Yes," Kylo asked. Rey looks up at him." I wish this could be every day, just always have time for us and with our baby" Rey said. "I wish the same too," Kylo said. They both kiss and for dress getting ready to go home. That's what they want for their life to be.

Always and forever.

Five Years Later

But as days went by and months turn to years. Both of there career drove them apart. But they always had time for Ben. But there love never change. But as Kylo career turns to the big time and Rey writing book soon to be a film for Netflix.  Both got apart for months. After everything still, there love never change.

Rey onset of the film adaption of her book Just Pretend. It's about a girl going to her younger sister wedding with her friend but her friend is going to be her fake boyfriend but in the end, they fall in love and all the conflict starts to happen.

Yeah, Rey was excited. Her book became a hit. Now Netflix wants to make a movie. She got to meet the actors and actress and got to see the film get made. As they were filming a seen Rey phone ring and she walked away from the spot to a room.

"Hello, Ben what is it, " Rey asked. "Hi Rey," Kylo said. "Hi what happen how it going in practice," Rey asked. " Fun I just miss you I planning a romantic trip just for us next week since we bearly see each other, I miss you," Kylo said.

"That be nice honest but I have to be here and what about our son remember he turned five last month and you weren't there, at least I was that let's have time with him," Rey said.

"Hi, mommy" Baby Ben said." Ben what are you doing with your dad shouldn't you be in school" Rey asked." I took him out and I'm leaving him with grandma" Kylo said.

"Just to go on the trip," Rey asked." Yes, mommy" Baby Ben said. "I have to go I think about it Ben mommy loves you so much and I love you too Kylo," Rey said." We love you too, but I love you more" Kylo said.

"No, I love mommy more" Baby Ben said. "No, I do," Kylo said. "I said I do waah waah I SAID I LOVE MOMMY MORE WAAH WAAAAAAH" Ben starts to cry. Rey laughs." By Ben, I love you so much more than dad" Rey said." Hi" Kylo said." Sorry bye Bens" Rey said. She hangs up the phone and walked back inside the set.