Chapter 22

"No no no no no nooooooo," Rose said to Kylo who was standing at the door of her house.

"Come on I just want to fix things with Rey," Kylo said. Rose looks at him and crosses her arms underneath her chest." While will you quit your job" Rose asked. Kylo slightly shakes his head "no j still want to play".

"Then NO I won't let you hurt my best friend in the whole entire world who bend there for me in hard times where I been there for her in hard times and we were there for each other for hard times, my little peanut, my friend, my sister,  heart," Rose says. She was out of breath.

"Oh Finn, take it from here I need a break," Rose said. Rose walk behind Finn. Finn walked towards the door and looks at Kylo." Kylo look Reg was hurt by you and it took you three no the just to speak to her, those three months you'd played in your games" Finn said.

"I know okay I know but Snoke doesn't know yet, so I had to play so he wouldn't get curious" Kylo said. "Yeah okay Kylo Rey doesn't want you to play for him anymore just doesn't, Kylo you broke her hurt and Ben is afraid of you okay do you remember your son who had to watch you guys fight, watch you slap her," Finn said.

"Look, Finn, I have done a mistake, okay but that doesn't mean I stop loving her or Ben," Kylo said. Rose got up and walked in front of Finn. "Finn take a break I got it from here," Rose said. Rose walked closer to Kylo, of course being tiny herself, she grabs a chair and stood on top of it. Now being a little taller than Kylo she gets to look down at him.

"Rey will not forgive you easily you have to make it up to her, but if you do and you hurt her again then I will hurt you," Rose said." Rose, I just want her back" Kylo said. "I know, look I also know your parents aren't talking to you either but it all your fault, the loss of Rey, the loss of your son, the loss of your parents, the loss of us being your friend and the loss of your daughter," Rose said.

"Daughter I'm having a girl," Kylo asked." Rey having a girl you are having nothing" Rose said." Look I screwed up but that's doesn't mean I stop loving Rey" Kylo said. "Kylo I know you love Rey but, family first," Rose said.

"Rose, let me fix things please," Kylo said. Rose looks at him." Okay, you could come on and wait for Rey she leaving Ben at school, she will be back in ten minutes, I and Finn will be going to the neighbors for a little while they invited us for mommy and me" Rose said. Finn took the baby bag with him as Rose took the baby.

Kylo waved and started to walk around the room. He walked toward the bathroom after holding his business for a while. As he closed the door behind him Rey walked in the house putting her bag down on the table.

"Oh my feet are killing me," Rey said taking her shoes off. Rey was about to walk to the couch when Kylo walked out of the bathroom "Rey".

Rey stops at her tracks and turns around " Kylo". Kylo looks at her but then Rey collapse almost hitting the grown but Kylo was able to catch her. "Hi, Rey, Rey it's me, everything going to be okay, " Kylo said. He looked at her unconscious body and tried to pick her up. When he got to his feet picking her up bridal style walking her to a room.

He laid her down on the bed and pulled her jacket off gentle. "Rey I'm here, I'm right here," Kylo said. He grabs her hand and kisses it then gently kisses her lips.