Chapter 65

The gunshots went out like crazy. Heard from miles. A few injured. Never once did Kylo believed his life would be an action movie.

Never did he believe his children would be kidnapped, never did he believe that his wife would be someone like Rey. Never. But life is one shocking drama. As Kylo waited, think of every single mistake he has done he just hope his family would be together.

Finally, the whole scene was over. Thankful Malia and Ben were out of the plane before it took off. Because that place went into pieces.

Snoke was on that plane, but he didn't die. He died at the hospital. And one of his henchmen confirmed the location of Hux. Able to rescue him as well. All lost in thoughts he finally went back to reality when he heard the words he been wanting to hear.

"Dad". He looked up and jump up. Running to his kids. Looking at them making sure they aren't hurt. Malia beautiful as ever, and Ben handsome like his dad. "Oh my God. That God you are okay" He said. He kissed both of them, happy he was able to hold them once again.

******

"Thank God you guys are okay, I love you so much," Rey said. "I missed you, mommy," Malia said. "Me too sweetie and I missed you too Ben," she said hugging both of her kids.

Kylo went in and hugged them. "We are here together now all five of us," Kylo said. "Huh". Ben looks at his mom and dad. " Ben you having another sibling," Rey said.

"Yeah I don't have to be the youngest one," Malia said. They all laughed and hugged once again. This time it was more than five minutes. And the other people that were there were just waiting for them to pull apart. That five minutes seem to be an hour.

******

10 months later

"Okay, a toast" Rose said. She got up from the chair with a glass of wine in her hand.

Rey and Kylo both looked at as Kylo holds a beautiful, baby boy in his arms and Rey holding a girl. Twins do run in his family. She found out about the girl when she went to an appointment after her kids were rescued.

"Malia, as your Godmother I just want to say I'm proud of you, happy you could now see the world and its beauty, and your beauty," Rose said. Malia smiled as she stared at Rose. Malia than got up and ran to Rose to hug her. Rose gave her a kiss and Malia ran back to her chair.

"I want to give a toast," Kylo said. He got up and Ben grab his baby brother. "First I can't say how to thank all of you, for helping me, and my family, ".

Rey smiled." I'm thankful that Malia was able to see the world now, ". Kylo looked at Ben " I'm thankful that you were brought to our lives ". Then he started at both babies " for these little two". Then he started at Rey "for you, Rey I am so glad you were in my life".

He leaned down and kisses Rey. Everyone started to clap. " Yeah" Finn yelled. Then a burst of laughter came out of everyone in the room.  Hux was even there. He was with his baby girl.

Kylo sat down on his chair looking at everyone. Life was crazy. First with Rey passed, then to his job with Snoke, at the end they both one. Now having four beautiful kids.

Rey turns to face Kylo. "Hi". He turns to face her. " Remember the story you told me that night we got back together in high school". Kylo laughs, "I thought you were asleep".

"You thought wrong". "So my dream came true" Kylo asked. Try smiled and remember that night

Flashback

"You're so beautiful," he said. "Even if I have cuts and bruises," Rey said.

"They are just cuts and bruises, I don't look at them I look at your eyes," Kylo said.

Both kiss again before falling asleep. But Kylo didn't fall asleep. He stood awake thinking of his future with Rey. He never wanted to leave her. After lost in thoughts for a few minutes he looked down at Rey. With her eyes closed.

He smiled and slowly rubbed her bareback. "I see both of us, with four kids, living happily, maybe even Chewie, but anywhere is home with you, I see that my love, we will see that". Kylo smiles and kisses her forehead, after closing his eyes to sleep.

Rey slowly opens her eyes and smiles. She hoped that would come true.

Flashback Ended

"That's was before you found out you were moving," Rey said. Kylo smiled. "And you didn't freak out when you heard that," Kylo asked laughing. Rey giggled and nodded. "I didn't freak out because I saw it too, and now we are living it," Rey said. She put a hand on his cheek and pulled his to a kiss.

"Now I know why Ben always complained," Malia said starting at them. Kylo and Rey both laughed and hugged each other. Its everything he could ask for. No more trouble, no more harm. Just love.

The End