Chapter 61

Rise of Skywalker Offical Poster Revealed at D23.

Kylo finally arrived at the farm. He watches as some guards walk around the area. He passes the farm and drivers from the road. Parking the car somewhere on the farm. Hiding behind a bunch of trees.

Kylo slowly walked to the field and saw a shed. Walking across towards the shed, trying his best to be invisible in the den of night. He made his way to the door but stopped when he saw a guard standing in front of it.  Kylo knew Rey was in there. Kylo then went to the corner.

Rey Had To Be In There

Kylo looked at the ground and found a tiny rock. He walked back to the men and threw the rock at him. Kylo slowly moved back and went around the shed as the guard tried to see who hit him. Kylo finally made it to the door and walked in the shed.

He closed the door behind him and stared at it hoping no one would go in. He sighs and turns around. Only a single candle made the room light up. Kylo than saw her. Rey. Rey laying on the bed. Kylo smiled and pull his hoodie off. At least one of his worries were gone.

"Rey".

Rey slowly opens her eyes, she knew that voice.  She hopes she was dreaming. Rey slowly lifted her self up and gasp when she saw Kylo.  Starring at him for a few seconds she finally got off the bed and ran to him. Kylo wrapped his arms around her. Holding her close and tightly.

Rey finally felt as if one of her worries were gone. She pulled away and Kylo kissed her slowly. Almost a month since they hadn't felt their lips together. He slowly pulled away and both of their foreheads touch. "I missed you," Kylo said. "How are you even here," Rey asked.

"It's a long story but we're together, that what's matters at the moment," Kylo said, kissing her again. Rey pulled him closer. After a few seconds, Rey pulled away. "They took them, they took our kids away". "We'll find them, I promise," Kylo said.

Rey notices that his hair was gone. "You're bald". "Yeah, I had to, I had to be unnoticed," Kylo said. Rey remembers something. She had to tell him. "I missed you," Kylo said. He hugged her. "Ben." Yes". "I'm pregnant".

Kylo eyes open wide and pulled away from Rey. "What," he asked. "The day when it was the game, I took a test and it's was positive, I'm pregnant," Rey said. Kylo looks at her then kisses her. Rey pulled away. "Your not mad" Rey asked. "I'm not, I'm happy, now, Rey I'm sorry, all of this is happening is because of me," Kylo said.

"You never had a chance in a happy life, first with your father who hurt you now this life, I'm sorry, You don't deserve this life," Kylo said. "Ben, I'm happy I meet you, I'm happy that I was able to be married to you and have two kids, now going to have three kids, " Rey said.

"I'm here with you is all the matter right now," Rey added.  Kylo kisses her again and holds her even tighter. Rey pulled away and stares at him. "Ben, please promise me everything going to be okay," Rey said. "It will, Rey I promise, we will all be together, you, me, Malia, Ben, and our baby," Kylo said.

Kylo kissed her again slowly. Squeezing her check little a dimple pop out. "It will all be okay," Kylo said. Rey nods and they both hug one more time. "I have to go, I can't stay here," Kylo said. "How are you going to get out" Rey asked.

******

"Help, help". A guy walked in the shed. " what is it" He asked. He looked at Rey worried. Kylo slowly and quietly left the shed. Rey looks back to the guard.

"Oh, nothing I thought I saw a rat" Rey said. The guard groans and left the shed. Rey goes up to the little window. It was caged, that's when Kylo appeared." It will all be fine I promise".

Kylo kissed her once more before running out of the field. As he ran, he put his tracker on and drop it on the field. He hoped at least at that moment, Rey would be saved.