Chapter 38

Kylo went home knowing Rey was mad at him, knowing she doesn't want to see him. When he got in his room he didn't see Rey. He saw a large empty bed where he going to sleep alone for the million times.

Rey is sleeping with her children. Most of the time Rey would sleep in the guest room and Ben and Malia would sleep with her. They where all use to it. That always made Rey feel better. Her children are the reason she should live for.  Rey has never been so in love with anyone. Well there was Kylo, and she stilled loved him with everything she got but she didn't know if they were working. The only thing she is worried about is her kids.

As Kylo fell asleep, he heard the door of the room open. He looked up to only see Rey standing at the door. She crossed her arms under her chest and walked to the bed. Kylo sat up, turning the lamp on as well. "I thought we could talk while the kids are asleep," Rey said. "Yeah yeah I think we need to," Kylo said.

He sat up as he pulled the covers off him. Rey walked closer but grab a shirt on her way." What you know I never wear a shirt to bed" Kylo said. "I don't care," Rey said. She felt a little turn after seeing him shirtless, she hasn't seen him shirtless in the longest time. She gives him the shirt and he puts it on.

"So you forgot about our anniversary, " Rey said looking at him, Kylo quickly looks down. "It's okay, well it's your second time forgetting but it happens," Rey said. Kylo looks at her quickly then look away.  "I didn't mean to I had a busy day and this whole no the will be busy too I, I am so sorry Rey," Kylo said.

"You know you still have a few months working for Snoke, do you remember" Rey said. Kylo nods. "I always thought after you are done working for him we would go to a new house a smaller one but with a big garden, where the kids feel happy, " Rey said.

"Your dream home," Kylo said." Yeah, not all of this, this house is big for four people and a dog, I really never wish for any of this, I never wished for this life" Rey said. Kylo turns to face her. "What do you mean," Kylo said.

"I mean I don't think I want this life, Kylo I was head over heels for you and you were kind before too kind and sweet, you were my hero what happened to you, you are not the man I fall in love with," Rey said.

"I missed up pretty hard, I have no excuses and I'm pretty sure we are not in good terms right now, but Rey I am sorry for everything I have done," Kylo said. "I know you are, but I still can't trust you and I haven't been able to trust you for the longest time," Rey said.

Rey looks down at her hands. "You expect me to forgive you for everything you did," Rey said. She turns to face him." You are wrong if you think that, I am not forgiving you" Rey said. "Rey you don't have to forgive me, I just don't want to lose you," Kylo said grabbing her by the face pulling her close to him.

"There is nothing that anyone could do that will make me stay away from you," Kylo said. "There has, you already leaving me every day," Rey said. "I don't have a choice," Kylo said. Rey got up, "you do have have a choice, quit now Kylo, we can run away and be will never find us or the kids," Rey said.

"But you don't want to run, even if we do run then other people will get hurt," Kylo said." I can't live like this Kylo, being control, me giving up on my career I can't do that anymore" Rey said. Kylo got up and hug her. "I know you are upset but what choice do we have," Kylo said.

"Many many many choices, some many put all those choices won't work and you knew that," Rey said. Kylo looks down at her." One choice I know could work but you never told me" Rey said. Kylo looks at her raising an eyebrow. "Kylo I know we could've got a divorce, then we are free, but you didn't tell me because you didn't want to lose us," Rey said.

"That's true I don't want you to leave me, not you or the kids, you aren't thinking about a divorce, Rey please don't tell me that's what you are thinking about," Kylo said. Rey looks down at his chest. "Do we have another option, you want our kids to be able to things, us to live a life where we don't have to be punished for a little mistake you did on the field?" Rey asked

"No, I don't want that, but I also don't want to lose you, I want to be with you," Kylo said. "And for the next few months, you think I could handle it, after handling it for ten whole years," Rey said. "I know you can" Kylo said." No, I can't and I won't" Rey said. "No don't say a divorce please" Kylo beg. Rey closes her eyes and a tear went down her cheek.

"Ben said he wouldn't mind and Malia just wants us to he safe and happy," Rey said." So, in other words, they already know about your decision" Kylo asked. "I talk to them when I got home and you were still out after I left the restaurant" Rey said.

Kylo looks down and puts his hands on top of Reys. He holds them both. "Please, Rey doesn't leave me, don't take my children away from me," Kylo said. " Kylo, our kids become who they are because I raised them, you were never here, so I could take MY children if I wanted to," Rey said. She let's go of his hands and walks away from him leaving him alone in the room.