Chapter 3

Rey and Kylo got to the airport and they went to their private plane. The private plane had a bedroom. Rey and Kylo went straight to the bedroom.

"Ever heard of love in the plane," Kylo said to Rey before kissing her. He picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him.  He unzips her white dress and throws it to the ground. He leaves Rey on the bed and Kylo starts to get undress.

Rey stays still on the bed. Kylo pulls his underwear down and goes on top of Rey. He pulls down her underwear and threw it to the ground.

He buried his head in her womanhood and started to suck. Rey was red and breathing heavily. Kylo kisses and moved his tongue in her for a while. Once Kylo was done he kissed her all over to her lips. Kylo was trying to give Rey time before entering her.

Once he did, he shoved himself very hard that made Rey jump a little. He kissed her neck and stay still for a while. When Rey's wall started to close, he started to pump in her.

Rey wrapped her legs around him and hold on to him. He claimed her lips once again. Rey moans as the kissed. Each pump made her gasp and hold on to him tightly. "Faster".

Kylo did what she said." You want harder". Rey nodes. He pushed himself into Rey as if you slammed your fist to the wall. She kisses him again and they both contained to this for a while.

***

Rey and Kylo got to there location. They went to Endor for the week. It was a nice place. Full green planets. The hotel was also very pretty.

Kylo planned a nice campout there last night. It was romantic and both were able to talk about other things that don't involve work. Soon they made passionate love under the stars. The next morning they packed everything up and left to there next destination.

Then they went to Hoth. The hotel was great and had a fireplace. It was cold but they found ways to stay warm. Snowboarding and ice skating. Jacuzzi. For the whole week in a cold place but there heart warm. The last night Kylo took Rey to see the stars in a little cabin.

They head to Naboo. They went to the same hotel they stay in when they were in high school. When Rey walked into the hotel she couldn't believe what she saw. A nice room and kitchen. They got the honeymoon sweet. Kylo finishes bring in the bags and picked up Rey and brought her to the bathroom where there was a nice bubble bath waiting for them.

Rey looks at the tube. Flower in the tube and above the bubbles. A nice lavender smell and red candles. With champagne in the side and chocolate cover strawberry.

"Need help," Kylo asked starting to unzip Reys dress. He made her dress fall to the ground. She was only in her underwear. Rey smiled and turned to face Kylo.

"Could I help you?" Rey asked. He nods and Rey unbuttons his shirt. Once she was in the last button she puts her hand in his shirt and slides her hand on his chest to his arms, making his shirt fall to the ground. Once they were both naked Rey went in the tube.

"It's warm," Rey said. Her hair was up in a bun. She smiled and relax in the tube. Kylo smiles and goes in the tube. Rey goes to Kylo and lays her back on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her moved his hand to her breast and squeezed it. Rey jumps a little which made Kylo laugh. "Hi that wasn't fair," Rey said. "What is," Kylo asked.

Rey turns to face Kylo. She said on his lap and looks at Kylo.  She kisses him and relaxes. He runs his hand down her stomach to her women hood and enters her with his fingers. He moves his head down to suck her breast.

Rey bites her lips and moved her head back. She holds on to the tube and starts to move uncontrollably. She gasps and enjoys. Rey felt Kylo go thick.

Rey slides herself in. She had and Kylo head moves back. Rey bounces on Kylo. Making some of the water hit the floor. She goes faster and kisses him. Kylo starts to move up pushing himself into her as she bounces down.

Once they got tired of all the force they use, they both just stay still in the tube and drink there champagne. "So Snoke making you come back to practice three days after we get back," Rey asked.

"Yeah sorry, Rey," Kylo said. "It's okay, I have something to say too," Rey said.

Kylo raised his eyebrows. "I have to go to Coruscant and go to an interview for my book a week after we get back," Rey said.

"A week," Kylo asked. Rey nodes." My book became top second in the best selling author this year".

"Why didn't you tell me," Kylo said." I did just now" Rey said. "I just want to kiss you all night," Kylo said.

"Why not, " Rey said. Kylo got up from the water and got off. He pulled his hand out for Rey. She grabbed his hand and they both walked to there room. Kylo untied Rey hair letting it fall and lied her down under the covers.

Kylo kissed her lips and both stay like that for hours. That's when Kylo realized Rey fall asleep. He put on some boxer and lied next to Rey. He kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "I love you".