Chapter 43

"Please make sure she is being fed and change and sing her a nursery rhyme, it helps her go to sleep," Hux said handing his daughter to Rose.

"Hux, I vowed to do the best I could, don't worry," Rose said. Hux nodes and kisses his daughter's forehead before leaving. "Okay, Ramona, we are going to have lots of fun," Rose said before closing the door.

*****

Rey made breakfast for the family. Nice warm waffles and cut fruits with orange juice set on the table.

Kylo walk in the kitchen finds Rey washing the dishes. "Rey, Rey honey I got this don't worry," Kylo said. Rey smiles and runs to Kylo to kiss him. "Sure," Rey said. "Yeah sure," Kylo answered. He kissed her again, holding her tightly. Rey wrapped her arms around him, devouring her lips to his.

They were so busy that they didn't hear their son coming in " HELLO MOTHER.....Fucker" Ben said. He jaw drop. Still kissing Ben walked up to them push them away from each other, "Mom I thought you were getting a divorce".

Rey tugged her hair behind her ear, " well Ben, I and your father decide not to get a divorce, so we are staying together" Rey said. Ben raised an eyebrow "ARE YOU OUT OF YOU FREAKING MIND".

"Ben look...", " No, don't Ben me, dad has done some many things that are unforgiving, mom I don't want you to get hurt, and I know my dad is going to hurt you," Ben said in front of Rey.

"Okay calm down, this discussion is only chosen by me and your mom, if we want to get a divorce then we get one but we don't," Kylo said. Ben nods a few time "Ben please understand it my discussion" Rey said smoothly to him, trying to calm him down.

He raises his arm and walks away from both of them " look if you want to hurt mom again go ahead, but mom I'm always going to be here to take care of you" Ben said.

Kylo looks at his son, knowing that his son hates him. Kylo walks to him making Rey worried "what have I don't to you, for you to be treated me like this". Kylo looks at his son waiting for an answer.

Ben smiles and laughs a little, but in a mad way. "When I was little when I had to be in my mother arms while you yelled at her for carrying Malia, then you slapped her making her fall on her knees remember that mom remembers that, he did that to you and that was something I could never forget".

Rey looks down putting her hand on her check where Kylo slapped her year's ago when surprise that she still feels the slap burning sensation. Rey said to herself she forget that day but she lied to herself after all. She never forgot the slap.

Ben looks up at his father. Kylo looks down at him " you know, I want to punch so bad sometimes, all those times you left me when I needed you for a stupid game, to travel all you want and return with a trophy, never a gift for me or Malia or something for mom, always forgetting birthdays going away from home on holidays, I only want to spend time with you and I never got that and I don't remember the times I spend time with you because I was too young, you were never there, NEVER" Ben said.

Kylo looks down with regret. Ben was crying, he looked at Rey one last time before walking out of the kitchen to his room. Rey turns to face Kylo, watch as a tear escape his eye. Rey tried to touch his shoulder to calm him down but Kylo walked away before she could, heading to the door to leave.

Rey slides down to the ground starting to cry. She shakes her head "why does this have to be like this" she said.