Hoodie and Boxers

Start from the beginning

Bright's POV

"Well, you fvcked that up," Kammon scolds, "I just get them to like me, and you go and do that."

I am still looking where N'Aim went. I didn't mean he wasn't my nong. Crap! I majorly screwed up all because I wanted to pick up my boyfriend like my friends.

"I didn't mean it that way," I sulk. I replay my words in my head and groan, "How am I going to get him to forgive me?"

Kammon comes over to hop up on the table, "How would I know," he shrugs, "Why the hell did you call me your nong anyway. I am your boyfriend, moron."

I sit on the table next to him, "It was what Ai'Prem said earlier," I sigh, leaning back on my hands. "N'Aim is still my nong. I mean, I even call him My Minion."

"And who am I?" Kammon asks, leaning forward to see my face.

"Kam Kam," I answer, watching him blush, "My Boyfriend."

"See, and here I thought you had forgotten," Kammon chuckles.

"Transfer to Engineering," I blurt. I can't believe I just asked him to do that. What am I thinking? I know what Tutah would say.

"You think? Tell me when you are going to do that so I can call my mom and tell her I love her."

I snort, picturing with his hand on his hip as he tells me that.

"What is so funny?" Kammon asks, "Or have you finally been smacked in the head enough to cause actual damage."

"You are a snarky thing tonight," I state. Kammon stands up on the bench, looking down at me.

"What about I had gotten all comfy to watch my drama, do you not understand?" Kammon sasses with his hands on his hips. I smile up at him. I like his taste in clothes. That hoodie looks just like a favorite one of mine. The boxers are cute too. Boxers? Pulling off my jacket, I wrap it around his waist. I can't believe he walked here dressed like this. What the hell is he thinking?

"P'Bright?" Kammon pushes on me, "What the hell are you doing?"

"You forgot to get dressed," I state, tying my shirt, "You are only in boxers."

"I have underwear on," Kammon tells me, covering a laugh.

"I can see that!" I bark, "Everyone on the campus can! What were you thinking?" Kammon shakes his head as he runs his hand down his face.

"I have underwear on under the boxers, dork," Kammon says slowly, as he looks around before he pulls the boxers down a bit, exposing a pair of purple boy shorts with emojis all over them. I puff out my bottom lip when he pulls the boxers back up, taking in the pattern on those. They remind me of a pair I own. Kammon reaches up and tugs on my lip, making me glance up at his face.

"What is going on in your head?" He asks, letting go of my lip before he unties my jacket to hand it back to me.

"Let's go back to my dorm," I answer, excited about the idea I just had.

"Why?" Kammon questions, suspiciously stepping back from me. I catch his hand when he slips at the end of the bench pulling him against my chest.

"And you call me a moron," I scold, "You could have cracked your head open."

"Then tell me why we are going to your dorm," Kammon pulls away, "I want to watch my show."

"I know," I nod, "I want to go back to my dorm so I can get my hoodie and boxers that I have that match yours. I want to wear matching clothes!" Kammon blushes as he chews on his bottom lip, and I find myself wanting to take a bite.

"This is your hoodie," Kammon says, looking down as he pulls the string through one side before he pulls it back the other way. I look down at the boxers he is wearing.

(Mature Content to Follow if you don't like it, you can skip it.)

"And those are my boxers?" I ask. Kammon nods, his blush darkening. Oh, shit. I just got hard. Someone tell me why I find that so hot? He is only in my hoodie and boxers, but it is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Can I dress him like this all the time?

"Come on," Kammon smirks, jumping down from the bench holding out his hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask, hopping down next to him, taking his hand as I try to readjust myself in my jeans discreetly.

"Your favorite place on campus," Kammon tells me, leading me back into the building.

"Huh?" I say, confused. My favorite place?

"Bathroom stall," Kammon grins at me, "Or do you want to walk home like that?"

"Oh," I puff, "You noticed."

"How could I not?" Kammon laughs, opening the door to the comfort room. When I walk through the door, he flicks the lock on the door before he walks over to the sink counter, and pats hit. "Hop up."

"You don't...," I start. I know I have done this with Kammon, and we have done handjobs since then, but having your boyfriend pat a counter telling you to hop up makes me feel shy.

"P'Bright, please?" Kammon adds, patting the counter. I walk over and hop on top of the counter between the sinks. I watch as Kammon unbuckles my belt and undoing my button before he looks up at me as he unzips my jeans. I chuff when he runs his hand against my hard-on.

Taking out my length, he skims his hand up my throbbing shaft, making me shiver. Using the tips of his fingers, he traces around the head before he strokes back down. I hiss when I feel him lick my tip, swirling his tongue around before he takes it in his mouth. Now I have. I might have only slept with only two girls in my life, but I have had blowjobs with more, and as far as they go, Kammon's is making me rock hard in his mouth.

I watch as his head bobs along with the stroke of his hands. When his fingers run under my balls, I jerk. That is new. He pulls my length from my mouth, still stroking it with his hand. Kammon dips down to lick my balls before sucking on them. Wow! Running my hand through his hair, I tug on it, making him pull back and hiss. He smirks before he lowers his head, taking in my shaft once more. This time he increases the speed and the friction of my length rubbing against the back of his throat is amazing.

"Kam," I pant when he takes me in deeper. Pulling up, I feel his tongue trace the vein before he swirls around the head and begins hollowing his cheeks, increasing the suction. Rolling my head back on my shoulders, I try to keep from melting as I feel myself getting close.

"I am going to cum," I gasp, trying to pull his head away, "Kam, s-s-stop." I twitch as I cum in his mouth, trying to get him to back off. He looks up at me with a satisfied grin as he wipes his chin with the back of his hand and licks his lip. Holy fvck! He is hot!

Leaning over, I capture his lips, thrusting my tongue inside to explore the taste of Kammon and me. The salty tang mixes with the familiar taste of mint Kammon always seems to have. Breaking the kiss, I lean my forehead against his.

"You can keep the hoodie and boxers," I grin.

"Did you think you would get them back?" Kammon chuckles. "Let's go back to my dorm. I recorded my show." He grins at me as he unlocks the door. "We can swing by your place to pick up clothes for tomorrow."

Hopping off the counter, I zip and button my pants, "Sounds like a plan to me," I smile back at him. Walking over, I grab his chin, "And on the way, someone is going to explain how he nicked my favorite hoodie and boxers."

2002 9-25-19

Please vote!