Mikey Way - The Odd Dream (Part 2)

A/N : Obviously the previous one needs a Part 2 so here it is!~ guess I don't need to tag anyone here?? :3

Also,
Y/c/n : your city name yeah whatever

"Thank you Y/n."

You snap your eyes open, breathing heavily, as you lift your body up into a sitting position. The horrid image of Mikey smirking at you sickeningly is still plastered in your mind. One of your hands goes to wipe the sweats that are forming on your forehead. It's that same damn dream again. But knowing that DreamMikey is out there somewhere in the reality world where he doesn't belong to, turns the dream into a nightmare. This is the third time it happened this week.

You put your head in your hands. You can't keep it on like this. You must do something, you want to do something about it. But what a weakling like you can do? You sigh, this matter is getting unbearable. Maybe, you could head to the public library, maybe they have some sort of guidebook or psychic information or something, that could maybe lead you to some clues or hints on how to handle bad dreams; specifically in your case, a dream figure coming out to life.

____________________________________

You groan in frustration as you close the last book hard. Then you look at the pile of books next to you. You've been reading all these books which you find might relate to your case, but none seem to give you the perfect answer. So you decide to just leave the library. You take along your backpack, & go out through the front entrance. The wind is blowing quite strong today, making your hair get into your face as you walk down the flight of stairs.

You continue walking along the sidewalk, & soon has gone to a quieter area. You pull the jacket closer to your body, slightly shaking as the cold air hit your skin. & that's when you hear it. "Hello Y/n." The voice was hoarse, almost virtually sound, kinda like a broken down robot. But still, you know it belongs to DreamMikey. You turn around, expecting to find him there. When he's nowhere in sight, your panic begins to rise.

A pair of hands are suddenly around your waist, & within seconds you're pulled into one of the dark alleyways. You wanna scream, but a hand covers your mouth. "Calm down, jeez.." You stop squirming, but he has both hands on your sides, kinda trapping you with your back against the concrete wall. You take a good look at him. This is the first time you see him this close, after he escaped the dream world. Damn, he really looks like the real Mikey Way, messing up your mind & confuses you a lot.

DreamMikey takes off his black sunglasses to reveal his black eyes with no irises. When you look closer, he isn't perfect actually. He would sometimes glitch, & his limbs are kinda holographic too. A hand of his goes to touch your cheek, gently runs his finger along your skin. You wanna flinch, but a part of you kinda enjoy his touch. "You missed me? Coz I missed you...so damn much." Snapped back to your senses, you push his hand away from your face. "Go back, Mikey. You don't belong here."

DreamMikey smirks. "Oh baby, but I wanna live here. It's fun to be in the real world~" "You're not even Mikey. You're stealing his identity." "O really? But you helped." You keep quiet after he said that. Deep down you knew it's more or less your fault. But what exactly is it that you've done? You're scared, you feel guilty, but you have no idea on how to reverse all of these. Mikey let out a snicker. "I thought you like me being here. Isn't this what you want? To be close to Mikey? To have him...touch you??"

He ends with a low voice, giving you goosebumps. His hand begins to roam around your upper body, while the other tightly grip onto your hips, pinning you there. You close your eyes, you feel bad coz you like it. It's very wrong but it's so good. You try so hard not to moan at his touch. DreamMikey then leans closer towards your ear, before he takes a long sniff. "Mmm...that's so much better." Then he pulls away.