'Desolation Row' Gerard Way - Cinderella, She Seems So Easy (Part 2)

Your boots against the concrete stairs echoes throughout the eerie silence of the subway. But the more you got down the steps, faint voices could be heard getting louder, so you slow down your pace to keep your sound low. You stop right before turning around the corner, only your head peeking out to look at a group of buff looking men, & you're pretty sure they're high on drugs. They even equipped themselves with baseball bats, & even broken beer bottles that for sure could bleed anyone out once stabbed.

You gulp, finally decide that going down there is an extremely dangerous idea. Slowly, you walk backwards, eyes fixed to the front, in case threats appear right before you. Suddenly, your foot step on someone's shoes, while your back hit what you guess is the chest of a person. You don't get the chance to turn around as a hand covers your mouth, while the other grabs you around the waist. "Mmpffh!" Your scream is muffled, you put both hands on top of the hand around you, struggling to break free but to no avail.

"Shh, you're being too loud. Those guys are gonna hear you." His voice doesn't sound evil or creepy at all. It weirded you a bit that he actually sounds like he cares about you, & is helping you escape the situation you're in. But you've learned the hard way that nowhere is safe at this moment. So you continue your attempt at letting out a scream. "Wait, I think I hear something." One of the guys shushes his other friends, then look towards the corner where you & this mysterious guy are hiding. He orders for them to go check with him.

"Shit!" Gerard curses lowly, then turns you around, so now you're able to make out his features, & they fit the guy that you met back in that tattoo shop, he's a friend of Frank you believe. You're about to open your mouth & bombard him with questions, but are instantly dragged by him, unaware that the scary guys down in the subway are looking for you now. Once Gerard has found a perfect place for you & him to hide, his hand goes back to cover your mouth. This time, he warns you before you even had the chance to do or say anything. "Don't breath."

His hand moves towards your neck, slightly holding it, but not strong enough to choke you. He's just making sure your breath won't be heard by those men out there. This time, you obey, as you see the shadows of them lurking around in search of you and Gerard. So you take this opportunity to look at your surrounding. You're currently in a very cramped room, it's so small that your back has to lean against his chest so that the two of you could fit in there. You can even hear your heart beating so fast, probably he could hear it too. But despite being that close to him, you don't seem to hear his heartbeat. Man, is this guy not scared or what?

Gerard's eyes scan how things are outside, he let out a slight breath, "They're no longer near us, but still it is not safe to go. So we'll stay here for a bit." Then he yawns, "I'm gonna take a nap." He goes to sit down on the floor, pulling you down as well, considering the limited space you two have. You notice that you're trapped between his legs, he even pulls you closer towards him so that he can lean his head on your shoulder. "Goodnight." Then he instantly falls asleep.

You blink for a couple time, what just happened?? "Hey.." You whisper lightly, no response from him. Great, he really is asleep. You sigh heavily, there's nothing much you can do now, but to join him. Now that all the scary feelings are away, you finally realize how tired you are. So you waste no time & lean against his chest comfortably, immediately you close your eyes. You can feel Gerard wraps his arms around you. But at time like this, you don't care anymore, you actually like the warmth he radiates.

____________________________________

Your eyes flicker open, what time is it? You want to look at your watch, But something is restraining you. You look towards your shoulder to see a beautiful sleeping face of a man; the man from last night. His eyelashes are too pretty for a guy like him, but the way they rest upon his pale & slightly blushing cheeks, & with that mouth slightly open, he looks perfect. But you don't have the whole day to stare at his pretty face, you need to get out of there quickly.