New Book! Vampire Mikey Way x Reader (Sneak Peek :3)

Here's something new I came up with; Vampire Mikey Way x Reader Story!!~~ I mean, who doesn't want a self insert story with a charming vampire Mikey?? :D

' He let out a tiny chuckle, causing you to blush more. "I'm Michael. But my friends just call me Mikey, & I'm new here. So...sorry if I scared you." Scared you? Oh, he did the opposite of that. He makes you like him & want to know him more. "No, no. I'm not scared of you. You're a stranger but you seems nice." '

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

' He leads you towards the wood, goosebumps all over your arms, but you're pretty sure you'll be safe as long as Mikey's there. "Have you been in here before?" He turns his head to the back to look at you. "Not really. I don't go around that much." He can see the slight fear in your eyes, so he gives you some comforting words. "I bet you'll love what you're about to see." The grip on your hand is tighten as he gives you a soft smile. '

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

' -Plus we just got here!" You argue, not feeling like leaving that soon. "Y/n. Go back home now." Okay, he sounded really serious, you almost got scared. He has this dark expression, but it was for a split second, before his face turns soft again. His eyes display worry now. "I just want you to safely be at home, before it gets dark, okay?" '

A/N : & that's a little something from the first chapter!! Do check the book out, really appreciate all the love & support ❤️❤️