Frank Iero - Halloween/Birthday Surprise

A/N : Heyyy...I know that it's been so long since I last made a Ray Toro oneshot. I even had the idea already. But since it is a very special day (You know why :D), I'm posting a Frank Iero oneshot! So enjoy killjoys~~

This one goes for you @unextraordonary 😁

Warning : Slight smut I guess??

Extra A/N : I do not celebrate Halloween & it's not a major celebration here in my place. So...sorry if I'm a bit clueless.

The clock on the wall shows that it's only an hour away before it strikes 12 am, then it'll be 31st of October. You snuggle closer into Frank's chest while cuddling together on the sofa. The shows on the tv is just another series of horror movie marathon. None of you two actually bother to watch it, only peacefully enjoy each other's company and warmth as you two lean against each other. Frank is drawing soothing circles on your thigh, leaving a small smile on your lips. Sometimes, he would lean down to kiss the top of your head, secretly loving the scent of your shampoo. And you would lift up your head to peck him on the lips before burying your head into his chest, taking in the smell of his cologne.

You turn your head towards the clock. "Are you sure I don't need to get you anything for your birthday? I mean, we still have some time." You chuckle a bit and turn your head back to look at your boyfriend. Frank chuckles as well before he replies, "Honey, having you by my side is more than enough. I don't want to waste any more time other than being next to you." Then he goes to pepper you with kisses from your jaw down to your neck. It tickles and this made you laugh.

You've been the girlfriend to the famous rockstar, Frank Iero, for less than a year now. This is the first time you'll be celebrating his birthday together. But he keeps on insisting you not to get him anything, because the greatest gift he ever received in his whole life is you. You blush at that. Frank is such a sweetie. You never wish anything more than having Frank as your boyfriend. But he made you promise to spend the rest of the day with him on his birthday, which you gladly oblige.

Frank continues giving you trail of kisses. It was cute and gentle at first, until suddenly you feel him slightly biting on the skin there. One bite, two bites, it goes on and on, and the bites get harder and hotter. You accidentally let out a moan. He stops for a while and you can feel his smirk. You then shudder as you feel his hot breath on your neck, before Frank harshly biting and sucking at the spot that made you moan before.

This time, you moan louder. Your hands almost cover your mouth to stop before the neighbours could hear your slutty moan. But Frank of course would want the whole world to hear that, so that they know you belong to him, and only his. His hands go to catch yours and put them above your head as he slowly hovering you. You both are now laying on the couch, with him being on top. Both of you never had sex together before. Could this time be it? Your heart beats faster in anticipation of what would come next.

"F-Frank..." You whisper slowly. "Louder, baby. I'll make you scream my name. Tell me I'm yours." Frank encourages you more and more as one of his hand slowly slipping under your shirt while the other one is still keeping your hands in place. His hand roams around, feeling your hot skin under his touch, that makes you squirm underneath him. Frank likes it when he's in control. He looks at you being pinned by him with a smirk on his face.

Without hesitation, he kisses you hard on the lips, making you yelp in surprise. The kiss is tongue involving, and teeth clenching. It's hard for you to breath at the moment. The hand under your shirt finds its way to your back and is working to unclasp your bra. It was getting hotter when suddenly Frank's ringtone spoils everything. Frank grunts while still kissing you, unwilling to let go. But the ringtone is getting annoying and he has to break the kiss.