Gerard Way - Morning Sickness XYZ (Part 3)

A/N : Here you go @kailey_anna :D

Your head is still dizzy as you wake up. Your eyes kept shut, telling your mind to stay on the couch and rest a bit more. But something forces you to get up, it was a sound of flipping pages. Curios to know, you move your head towards where the sound came from. Gerard is sitting on the bed while looking through a book with green cover that looks familiar.

"The new guy got some superb bot-fight skill. Plus he's super attractive."

"I'm rooting for G3rard Way tonight. He's my new favourite."

"Dammit can someone possibly get hotter & hotter?? Coz I think Gerard is."

"So you DO like me. Oops, sorry. My mistake. You LOVE me." Gerard looks away from the book to look at you as a smirk plays on his lips. Apparently, he's been reading your sort-of-diary and decides to get on your nerves while saying a few of what you wrote out loud. Your eyes grow wide. You are now totally awake as your brain finally comprehend what is going on. Yepp, G3rard fucking Way has violated your personal space.

Without hesitation, you throw away your blanket, make your way towards him as fast as you can, and pound on him when you reached the end of the bed. One of your hand goes to reach for your diary as the other is on his face, pushing him away. Unfortunately, Gerard is extending his hand away so that you couldn't get it while the other goes by your waist to hold you back. "GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!!!" You are practically screaming at his face. "Whoa, whoa. Easy there tiger. Considering the situation we're in right now..how bout we have a little fun." Gerard has the guts to say that at the moment while wiggling his eyebrows.

That's it, you've had enough. A punch goes straight to his left cheek and left him falling onto the floor. "OW." He's rubbing the spot where you hit him. Well, you've lessen the force from the punch but know that it can still hurt as hell. "A fucking punch on the face just for that stupid book??! Why are you being so mean to me?! Since the start, you've been treating me so bad!!! Like, what did I fucking do?! Did I fuck you? Nooo, I was rejected!" You think you might explode because you're boiling inside, to the point that you're on the verge of tears.

You sit on the bed, ripping off the pages from your diary. You then crumple them and begin throwing the papers at him. "THIS is fucking why!!! You were once someone I look up to! Someone I used to have a crush on!! But now that you're here, you are actually a fucking jerk! Yet I'm still saving your ass & I don't even know why!!!" Done with the crumpled papers, you continue throwing all the pillows at him. Gerard is dodging the things you throw then open his mouth, "I never ask you to save me from whatever fuck in the world did I?!!" Hearing that from him make you stop and the room fall dead silent. A tear finally slips down your cheek. Silently you get up from the bed and goes to sit on the couch, looking outside the window. It seems like more tears are falling.

For the first time in forever, a look of pure guilt is on Gerard's face. It's like a big wake up call for him as he realized what he had done. He broke someone's little heart. He really is a jerk. All you try to do is keeping him good. But has he ever say thank you? At this moment, he is unsure of what to say, afraid he might fuck things up again. He was never good at saying things before. But he tries his best anyway. "Hey, umm... I-I didn't catch your name yet." "Y/n." you give him a short reply, still not in the mood to look at him in the face. "Well Y/n... I'm so-" Then suddenly, a loud 'boom' is heard, smokes are everywhere.

You aren't sure how you got on the floor, but you try to get up anyway as you cough. "G-gerard? Gerard! Where are you?!!" Your eyes scan the scene before you, then heard a cough from somewhere. You make your way towards him. Everything is blurry but you could still make out that the side wall of your room is ruined. Looks like someone knew of Gerard's whereabout. You have to get him out of there a.s.a.p