Bonus Chapter : Brendon Urie - Kidnapped by a Celebrity?!!

A/N : This one is actually to celebrate my 1K read on one of my other books of a reader x Brendon Urie. So it's like a little gift for all you Brendon fans and as appreciation for supporting my book. Thanking you guys have never been enough ;)

Your eyes slowly begin to open, but your head feels heavy. You put your hand on your forehead, eyes remain closed, as you move around the bed, trying to wake up. Hmm, weird. You don't remember being on a bed before, heck you don't even remember when you fell asleep! That sudden realization makes your eyes snap open, despite the dizziness that you endure. You turn on your right side, only to be met with a pair of eyes that seems so familiar to you. Yepp, that's the eyes that you always dreamily stare at, hoping one day you could wake up to that pair of eyes looking at you. And today, that happens. And they belong to the one and only, Brendon Urie.

"Good morning, beautiful." He has his head in his palm while propping on his elbow. You blink a couple time before opening your mouth to let out a scream, but then decide against it, instead putting both hands on your mouth. "Go ahead, just yell or shout at me or something." Brendon just smirks at you after saying that. You get up off the pillow and sit on the bed. "I'm not gonna do that. I'm just...confused." You look at him, then suddenly blushes coz you just remember that you are currently on the bed with Brendon. But, wait. Does that mean he slept with you last night? Did you guys do anything?

Your thoughts are cut off by Brendon's voice. "You don't remember anything from last night? Well, good then." You didn't mean to ask this but it slips out your mouth anyway. "Did we have sex?" Realizing what you had said, your face turns redder. Brendon chuckles at the question, "No, silly. You're still in last night's clothes, right? Oh honey, I'm a gentleman who wouldn't take advantage on some fan, especially someone so beautiful like you." He finishes with a wink. You look down at your shirt. Yeah, you're still in that white tank top, with that ripped black jeans.

"So, why am I here? Did you kidnap me or something?" Again, your question sounds funny and ridiculous. But this time, Brendon seems surprised at your question just now. "Why Y/n, it is indeed true." You quirk an eyebrow, getting even more confused. "Well, you see Y/n. I'm a rich man. I have lots of money. I can do anything. And giving a fan a little fanservice is what I always did." He winks at you again. "But, what about my family? What if they're looking for me??" "Already settled." "How did you know where I live and everything? What did you tell them? And how can you know if they believe and trust you or not?" You become panic and therefore ask lots of questions. Brendon put his hands on your shoulder, putting you in comfort. "Y/n, I have my ways. Besides, it's only for a day." He smiles at you.

You stare at him for a moment, then ask him some more. "So you're 'kidnapping' us the fans as...entertainment??" Brendon purses his lips together before he speaks again. "Well, when you say it like that, it kinda makes me look bad. I'd rather use the term, giving the fans what they've been wanting." He then grins at you. You don't know what to say or think about this. But who would miss this chance? Better play along and just enjoy every moment you can spend with your biggest idol. So you lunge forward and put your arms around his neck, engulfing him in a hug. But the hug only lasts a second as you pull away too soon, blushing. Brendon was surprised by your sudden act just now and did not have the time to react or hug you back.

A smile forms on his face. "What was that all about?" you keep your gaze lowered, embarrassed by what you just did. "I-I've been wanting to hug you. You're like my biggest celebrity crush and everything." You're playing with your fingers now. Brendon chuckles at your cute attitude, then put a hand under your chin to lift you face up and look at him. "That's so sweet." he said, before giving you a tender kiss on your left cheek. You smile at him, still blushing. "What I meant by fulfilling the fans dream is not just giving them the chance to hug me. There's more." You tilt your head to the right. Then Brendon continues, "Go have a look inside that closet. I've got a little surprise for you. I need you to change into that." He wants you to go inside the closet and wear something he has prepared. Hmm, what could it be?