Vampire! Frank Iero - Vampires Might Wanna Hurt You (Part 2)

A/N : FINALLY!! An update! : D ssooorrryyyy for being so late

A/N #2 : A lot of you requested this, @Ally_Alexandria @luckyparx @ImNotFallenImExiled  So...here goes nothing : )

Previously, in the last chapter :

"You know, that's not the place to bite." You remove your hair a bit to the side, exposing your neck.

Frank's eyes widen at the sight, his pupils dilated, before he smirks naughtily at you.

He goes straight to your neck, being a bit harsh as he's eager for your human blood. It's been so long since Frank last tasted it. A hand of his roughly pushes your face to the side to have more access, making you yelp a bit at his sudden force. Frank seems to snapped back to his senses. Did he just hurt you? What have he done? Oh no, he shouldn't have agreed on that idea in the first place. He knows he could lost control & might hurt you.

Quickly Frank pulls away, making you turn your face back to look at him. "..F-Frank??" "I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't have..I-I....." Frank let out a heavy sigh, looking everywhere but you. "Hey, it's okay." You put a hand on his arm to calm him down. Frank finally looks at you, but he's still anxious. "I hurt you, did I?" You smile at him & shake your head. "Not even a single scratch, you silly." Frank blushes, then he chuckles cutely.

Then the room grows brighter. Frank looks out the window where slight sunlight has go through, before he looks at you. "I believe it's time for you to go." You smile at him & get on your feet. "Let me help you get inside." You go next to him, enjoying the contact when your shoulder brushes against his. You blush, then help him into the coffin. "Have a lovely day, Y/n." "Goodnight Frankie." He kisses your cheek, then giggles before he gets inside & closes the coffin, leaving you blushing harder.

____________________________________

The next few days, you can't stop thinking about him; specifically about that night actually. You don't visit him every night, but Frank do understand. When you aren't visiting, he'll go out hunting or do other vampire stuff. Truth is, you kinda frustrated that Frank didn't bite you that night. To others, it might be a freaky thing to have a vampire bites their necks. But not you. Your vampire aesthetic finds it very cool to have a vampire bite on you.

But you can't simply ask him without making it all awkward & weird. & that's why it's been bugging you. During your spare times, your mind would wander; how does it feel when a vampire bites you? Will it leaves a mark forever? Will people notice if you walk around with that mark? You need to stop actually. It is kinda weird to have those thoughts but you can't help it.

Suddenly you remember something, you remember that Frank hasn't seen pretty much the whole world. How long has he been living alone in the mausoleum? You never know, but for sure it's a very long time. & knowing that your parents are away to a relative's house this weekend, is the perfect chance. You're going to start slow, so you think inviting Frank over to your place & stay the whole day & night at your house is the best for now. At least he's finally out of his coffin. There's so many things you wanna show him.

____________________________________

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Frank walks behind you, avoiding the sunlight along the way. "Trust me. It's the best." You turn around a bit to smile & wink at him, then face forward again. The sun will be setting soon, but you insist to take him to your house that instance. You wanna show him the sunset view, & you believe that your room has the best view of it. Once your house comes into view, you show him your usual way out through your room's window every night you went out to see him; which of course involves climbing up through your window, & not using the door like normal people does.