Gerard Way - Cat-Man (Part 3)

A/N : Aaaannnddd this one is for AnyStalker707 who's been anxiously waiting :) Tq for reading! xoxo ~~

You can barely see your surroundings. The sky suddenly turns grey and makes it worse. Your grip on the steering wheel tighten as you try to avoid the many fallen leaves from your view. "Ugh, are you sure we're in the right track??" "Y/n, I've told you a million time, just let me drive." You turn to look at Gerard who sits beside you, and squint your eyes at him. "And I've told you a million time as well; NO." Gerard turns to look back to the front, a smirk playing on his lips.

You don't fancy the idea of letting other people drive your car, you love your car damn much, okay. "Fine. Suit yourself then." He notices that your drive has become slower, showing your anxiousness as you two go further into the wood. But he doesn't mind it at all, in fact, he enjoys your company. He smiles a bit to himself while looking out through the window, as he thought about your kindness and willingness to help him off the curse.

The two of you sit in comfortable silence for a few minutes, until a view of an old wooden house come into view. "Y/n! There, right there! That's the house!" Gerard eagerly points it out to you, while your eyes busy looking at the house, then searching for an open area to park the car as well. You stop the car and are about to open your door, before a hand grab yours. "Y/n, I need you to stay in the car. It might be too dangerous for you out there." Wow, you love how he sounded so serious when a few seconds ago he was like an excited child.

You almost blush at his words, but your mind cut your action out. You look at him questioningly, "Gerard, why do you think I'm here? To help you, right?" You want to ignore him and just get out of the car, but he forces you to stay on your seat. "I know, but...please, just stay in the car, at least for a bit, okay." You look into his eyes, it shows a great amount of concern. You melt, slowly nodding, suddenly feeling helpless to fight back.

Gerard smiles at you lovingly, then hands go to grab your face as he gives your forehead a tender kiss. Okay, this time you madly blush. He chuckles as he let go of your red face. "I'll be back in a minute. I hope it doesn't take long." He's about to get out of the car, when it's your hand that grab his this time. "...please be careful." Gerard smiles at you. "I will." You watch him approaches the house, silently praying for him inside.

* Gerard's point of view *

The house is really old, I don't remember it looking this old before. Definitely belongs to a witch. The front door creaks as I open it. Sheesh, can't it get any louder? "Hello?" I look around for a bit, before deciding to greet anyone again. But a voice cut me off, she sounds super scary. "YOU!!! YOU BAD HUMAN!! YOU DARE TO PUT YOUR FILTHY FEET IN MY MANOR?!!" It's that crazy bitch! I mean, crazy witch! Wait, did she say manor? What the fuck is she talking about? This house looks nothing more like a small cabin in the middle of the wood! Just look at the surround-

Okay, I take that back. HOW IN THE WORLD AM I IN A FUCKING MANSION?! The furniture is all there, though they are antiques. But they weren't there before! Whoa, this wicked lady is fucking with my brain. "I-I'm sorry. I've learnt my lesson. I-I'm here with good mean." Damn, why did I stuttered, I've tried my best to at least have the courage to look at the witch. The witch charges towards me, and I quickly pull my arms up and cover my face as a shield. Luckily, she stops about three feet away.

She glares at me with that freaking eyes of hers. I can't help myself but to tremble in horror as I brace myself to look at her ugly face right in front of me. "Your species can never be trusted. All humans are horrible and deserve the worst! You especially deserve the curse!!" She spat at me. But no, I won't give up. I'm here to get myself off the curse. "P-please...I said I'm sorry. I'll never do that anymore. I'm begging you, please get rid of the curse." The witch keeps quiet for a bit, before her eyes glow red. Okay, that fucking scared me even more. Her feet suddenly left the floor, she's fucking floating in the air right now! What do I do? Is this the end for me? No, I don't wanna die now!