Mikey Way - Sherlock Who?

A/N : aaannndddd the next one! for @LadyHolmesof221b :D This is set in the late Victorian era. Enjoyy~~

also, THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY NO 1 IN #emotrinity !!! I'm speechless :')

H/n : a random hotel name

...& I'm using Michael instead of Mikey :/ I dunno, I guess it seems more appropriate??

You sit in your office chair, leaning in relax against it. You just arrived & is taking a breather, while eyes roaming around the room. Your eyes then flicker towards your company name, greatly written on one side of the wall; 'L/n & Ross.' You smile to yourself, you can't believe you've come this far. You first started this company with this guy named Ardan, but he died a few years ago. Now, his brother takes over his place, & you two have gained numerous achievements together, bringing this investigation company to the top & well-known by many people in town.

You can never be more proud, & you're glad you get to do this with Ryan Ross. According to the hierarchy, you're ranked a bit higher than him, but you never care about it. Still, he respects you, & will forever refer you as 'Ms. L/n'. You like to call him Mr. Ross or plainly Ross only. You get up off your chair, taking your coat & fedora, then put them on. You then walk towards a huge mirror placed at a corner, & proudly admire how you look in it.

"Ms. L/n, we've got a- OH." You let out a sigh, "Mr. Ross, how many times do I have to tell you, can you please knock on the door first?" You don't take your eyes off of your reflection, besides, it's not Ryan's first time seeing you 'obsessing' over yourself in the mirror. People may call you a narcissistic, but fuk them all. You don't look at yourself that way, I mean, what's wrong with being proud of your own self? Ryan doesn't think of you like that as well.

You can see Ryan smiling at you in the mirror, you return his smile. "Sorry to bother your own sweet time, but we've got a case. Sergeant Hall mentioned that it's quite a heavy one." You keep your eyes on the mirror for a brief second. "I'm on it." You smirk at your own reflection, then swiftly turn around & out of your office, leaving Ryan alone inside. He let out a soft chuckle while shaking his head, then he follows. Good thing you're already in your coat & fedora, suit up in that cool image as the best detective in town.

____________________________________

"Damn that outsider! If he doesn't know how to drive, then don't fuckin come to my country!" You let out a few curses, annoyed for being late. Ryan raises an eyebrow at you, "Seriously L/n?? That's not even his fault! You saw how bad the traffic was just now." You roll your eyes, though Ryan was 100% true. You took a cab while on the way here, & now you both walk in hurry, entering the bank where the accident happen.

You walk & walk, then turn left at a corner, before your eyes landed on Sgt. Hall. But your eyes squint harder at the other two figures talking to him. Once you recognized them, your eyes widen, halted in your track. Quickly you put an arm in front of Ryan, making him stop as well. He turns to look at you with a questionable face, but you beat him to it, "The Way Brothers."