Ray Toro - I'm Okay (I can't promise)

A/N : First of all, I dunno what the fuk is up with the title. I guess I just don't have any idea what to name it?? :/ Anyhow, this next one is for @GHOULGANG664 !!! >:D (<— & what the fuk wih this?? I'm sorry I'm a bit high when I was writing this..not that kind of high, but the kind coz you're so fuckin sleepy...shit I ramble too much.)

This oneshot takes place in that school in the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) MV so you basically go to the same school as the guys. Enjooyyy~~ :)

"..you can't swim, you can't dance, & you don't know karate. Face it, you're never gonna make it." Ray told a good friend of his, precisely Gerard. Currently they are both cutting class, hanging out at one of the stairs. "I don't wanna make it..I just wanna-" Gerard begins, but quickly he got cut off by Ray putting a hand on his chest, indicating him to stop immediately. He looks at his friend with furrowed eyebrows, about to question his act.

"Y/n." But Ray beats him at that, he keeps his gaze on a certain someone. Gerard's eyes follow where he's looking at, & of course, he's looking at none other than you, the most beautiful & perfect girl at school in Ray's eyes. You're walking with a group of your classmates from the library, heading towards the two guys, while talking to your friend walking beside you. As you approach Ray closer, he can hear your sweet voice, laughing at what your friend had just said. His heart melts at your voice of an angel, making he grins like a goof. He almost drools, gazing at you with droopy eyes.

As you & your friend pass by the two guys, you steal a glance of Ray as you feel like he's been watching you. & you're right, he is indeed looking at you lovingly. You feel like letting out a chuckle coz he's being quite cheesy, but instead, you smile at him. Ray's eyes widen, along with his smile. He raises a hand & eagerly waves at you. Then you proceed heading towards your classroom. Ray let out a loud happy sigh.

"You know we only have like only one class with her, right? Why do you like her so much?" Gerard starts another conversation with his friend. "She's the reason I love chemistry." Ray is still a little on cloud nine. Gerard rolls his eyes at him, "You don't like Chemistry, you never like Chemistry! You only like to watch her." "Precisely." Ray turns to look at his friend, sending him a wide grin, then he gains a light shove on the shoulder, they both then laugh together.

Suddenly a teacher stomps his feet towards them both, "What are you two doing here?!! Get back to your classes!!" Quickly the two guys get up & off their spots, scrambling towards their next classes. "See ya around, Ray!" "You too, Gee!" Gerard purposely said it out loud, knowing that the old man heard him even from the next hallway, making him even more mad. Even though they both have gone their separate ways, Ray is pretty sure that Gerard is giggling right now, just like him.

____________________________________

Today Ray is more eager than any other day; because today, he'll have Chemistry class, & therefore he can meet you. He enters the class by pushing open the door harshly, making it collides with the wall next to it with a loud thud. "Today feels nice, doesn't it guys???" He said that out loud, gaining a few glares from a group of girls with heavy makeups, but the guys at the back of the class greet him back with the same energy, Gerard included.

Ray makes his way into the classroom, straight to the back & approaches Gerard. "S'up my man, you're being extra thrilled today. What's going on?" Gerard high-fives his friend, but Ray only rolls his eyes while Gerard smirks, obviously Gerard knows why. "Look, you caught her attention." Gerard nudges his friend a bit, making Ray turns around to look at where Gerard keeps his eyes on. You're laughing along with your friend, then you look at Ray. What he doesn't expect is you give him a small wave, making that stupid grin to spread across his face again, while his hand slowly goes up to wave back at you.