Gerard Way - Morning Sickness XYZ (Part 2)

Both of you are making your way out of that place. Your idea is to bring Gerard back to your cheap hotel room that you just checked in last night just for this plan of saving Gerard. Much to your dismay, the two of you are suddenly being cornered by four men with shades and suits. "Fuck." You mutter to yourself. Gerard is still acting like a baby. His eyes widen and attempts to hide behind you. Welp, its up to you now. Time to show off that super spy skill that you secretly hide. One of the men start towards you, then you grab his arm and twist it before throwing him around, hitting one of his other friends. Another one comes at you but you manage to block his punch and instead, you kick him in the legs, causing him to fall hard on the ground. While you're busy, one of them manage to take a hold of Gerard. "Get off me, motherfucker!" Gerard tries his best to let go of his hands from a guy. Hearing Gerard, you quickly turn your head to look at them. You charge towards them and kick the guy hard in the face.

The man falls backward, unconscious. Gerard looks at you, impressed. "Come on, we need to run from them!" You take Gerard's hand in yours while a smile creeps onto Gerard's face. Both of you manage to make it into the city, walking through silent alleys. You turn around a corner and put a hand on Gerard's chest to stop him from walking further. Gerard raises an eyebrow as the two of you hide behind a wall. While your eyes are busy scanning what's on the other side, Gerard is scanning you, looking at you from top to bottom. He then smirks to himself. "What a hottie." He takes off his sunglasses for a bit to have a better view of you. You turn your attention to him, jaw slightly drop open. "Excuse me?!" You are about to question him and such. But your eyes flicker to what's behind Gerard; Three guys with the same shades and suits like the men before. It's not time yet to get mad at Gerard so you quickly grab his hand and continue running. Gerard simply let himself being dragged by you, the same smirk still plastered on his face.

Both of you finally made it back to your hotel room. As you close and lock the door, you peek through the peephole to double-check and make sure no one follows you two. You let out a sigh, slightly relieve that you are safe for now. Then your turn your head away from the door, only to be met by Gerard's taking his clothes off. "Umm,...what are you doing?" you ask him as your cheeks getting warmer. "What? Are you telling me that you didn't want this?" Gerard replies while gesturing to himself. This surprised you. Your mouth drops open again as you feel a burn inside. "I- Wha- Seriously?? The fuck man?! Didn't you realize your life is at stake now?!!" You are getting annoyed at him. You can't believe that the man who was once your idol is a total jerk.

Gerard looks dumbfounded, his face shows no sign of worries. Then he replies, "No." You let out a loud sigh, frustrated over everything about him. Gerard continues, "Why would I be in danger? Is someone looking for me? What do they want from me? Kill me?? Who?" He sure got a lot of questions. Sadly, you are unable to answer them as you also don't have any clue at the moment. You wish you could, but you need to do more investigations and search deeper. You go towards the closet and take out some extra blankets then you approach Gerard. "I don't know. For now, you can have the bed, I'll take the couch." You give him a simple answer while shoving the blankets onto his chest.

Gerard quickly catch the blankets. You make your way towards the couch as Gerard's eyes follow you. You throw a blanket over your head before wishing him 'goodnight'. You are slightly offended by Gerard's thought of having sex with you. The two of you just met. He probably had done this with lots of other girls before. You feel a bit sad, but you need to worry about something bigger; which is saving Gerard from whoever the person that try to bring him down. You need a good sleep to get your mind off the mess.