Gerard Way - I Never Forget About You (Part 2 of Don't Forget About Me)

A/N : For the amazing CRANKYCREWW !! ~~

"Y/n!!"

You're engulfed in a tight hug. Your eyes widen before they become watery. You return the hug, sobbing into his chest. "Y/n..." You say your name. Gerard let go of you, quirking an eyebrow while scanning your face, obviously he cried so hard as well just now. "Y/n.....is that...my name?" Gerard seems a bit uneasy suddenly, and looks like about to break down in tears some more. "You...okay, Y/n? D-do you remember me??" You slowly nod, then receive another tight hug from him.

"Oh, Y/n. You're alive!! I'm so happy to see you!" It's hard to hear him when he cries so hard like that. But you can't help your tears as well. They're falling down your cheeks like waterfall. This time, you break the hug first. Your hands go to caress his cheeks. He looks pale, and very thin. Dark circles under his eyes, and a very sore-looking eyes, that have lost the shimmering stars that were once there before. You frown, it's a soul-wrecking view of him.

"Gee...why haven't you take good care of yourself?" Few tears start to form under your eyes again. You couldn't bare to look at him like this. Then Gerard takes your hands in his, "Don't worry about me. I'm so glad you're here. How are you feeling? Are you okay?" He's very concern about you, I mean, who wouldn't? It's almost impossible to know you're still alive. Words aren't coming out of your mouth. You aren't sure what to do, but hugging him is never enough for you.

You hug him by the waist. The tears finally roll down, again. Gerard comforts you, hand goes up and down your back. "It's okay. You're safe now. I'm here." Whispering soothingly in your ear. When you're finally stable and a bit fine, he leads you to sit down on the couch, not before throwing away a pile of cloth, and other random stuff that have been there from weeks before. He takes your face in his hands, still can't believe that you're right there in front of him. His eyes go all over your face, searching for nothing.

You don't look so well. You look like a mess, just like him. Suddenly you open your mouth, "I-I've been looking for you." Gerard's eyes widen, "You remember me? But don't remember your name?" You look down, feeling ashamed for no reason. "Hey, it's okay. I'm just surprised. It feels like a dream." A hand under your chin, and he lifts your face up to meet his. He smiles at you reassuringly. You look dreamily into his eyes, mind taking you back to old memories of him, but no other past memories. That's unfortunate.

"I was found by the shore, that's what Aunt Marie told me." "Who's Aunt Marie?" "She's a very nice old lady. She lives alone, far from everyone." Gerard only nods, not knowing what else to say. Then you continue, "I did ask her questions, but she said she can't help me with that, she can only help me with shelter and food. I'm very thankful for her." Gerard smiles at you, the way you told about someone's kindness is adoring. You got these sparkles in your eyes.

Gerard rubs his thumb on top of your hand, "I'm happy to know that she took good care of you." You smile timidly at him. "You know what, she loved listening to my stories, though the only story that I have in mind is about you." Gerard seems a bit surprised, but let you continue, "I-I don't know why, but...I can't remember everything in the past...except you." You look straight into his eyes, as if the answer is there. Gerard stares intently at you as well.

"You...you only remember me? B-but why?" You shrug your shoulders. "I-I dunno either. It probably coz it's the last thing I think of before whatever happened to me." Seems like you don't even recall about your attempt of suicide. Both of you are speechless for a second, neither know what to say now. Suddenly you smile to yourself. "I even remember that time when we were at the playground. You let me wear your jacket." This time Gerard smiles as well, suddenly blushing as he remembers that exact moment.