Gerard Way - Morning Sickness XYZ (Part 7)

"Okay, time's up! That's all you guys have." Deadmau smirks to himself. "I've learnt that your name is Y/n, right? Well, Y/n...remember what I said about seeing the people you love dying right in front of your eyes? I'm sorry baby, but you won't get to see that today." He cocks his gun and points it at you. Your eyes widen as you remain seated on the hard floor, helpless. Gerard is trying so hard to untie himself, rage taking over. "I swear to God!! If you fucking touch her...!!!" This makes Deadmau turns to look at Gerard. His smirks get wider, then he looks back at you. "You see, you're not the subject here. It has always been Gerard. He's my target. I want to eliminate him. There can only be one champion in the industry." He ends with a sinister laugh.

His motive is unbelievable. He would kill a person just so he could always be on top? "You're sick." You spat at him. "Oh honey, yes I am." He let out a loud laugh again. "And because of that, I LOVE to make him suffer even more. So I'll let him witness you dying, as he's head over heels for you. HAHAHAHAAA!!" Gerard is infuriating now. He tries so hard to break free but to no avail. He then let out a scream. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!" Deadmau is circling you now. You are unable to do anything at the moment. The energy is draining out more and more each second, and soon, your life will too. Then he harshly takes a grip of your hair, making you yelp in the process. His other hand points the gun at your head.

"Say bye2 to Gerard now." He whispers in your ear. You can feel his smirk after saying that. Your head is fuzzy, your mind is blurry. You can only hear a loud 'NOOOOOO!!!' from Gerard and...what's that? Are you hearing it right? It sounds like the police siren. Deadmau stands straight as his head looks around, panicking. "Shit!" He mumbles to himself. His hand is still gripping your hair, in a very hard way. You slightly whimper in pain, tears are begging to come out of your eyes. He looks at you, frustrated that he didn't get to finish his business. But suddenly he drags you near the edge and throws you over. "Y/N!!!" came Gerard's voice, along with your scream. To your fortunate, you use what energy that still remains to get a hold of a rod that sticks out on one side of the building. You scream in pain as you force yourself to hold onto that.

Deadmau has left the scene with his fellow men, not before smirking at the sight of you two. Gerard is in utter shock. Despite the pain from all of the tortures before, he suddenly gains strength and finally breaks free from the chains that tied him on the chair. He wastes no time approaching you. "Y/n!!!" He holds his hand out for you to reach. You look up and are met with the sight of Gerard, feeling slightly relieved. You try your best to catch his hand but due to feeling so weak, you almost give up. Tears are flowing down your cheeks. "Come on Y/n, I believe in you!!" Just hearing his voice give you this hope that you can actually do it.

You stretch you arm a bit more, wincing as it hurts a lot. Gerard finally catch your hand and quickly pulls you up into his embrace. You cling onto him so hard, curled up inside his tight hug. You sob loudly, still shocked from the situation you were in just now. Gerard keeps hugging you and he's not planning to let go any soon. He keeps his lips on top of your head, giving you long kisses there as comfort. After for a few moments, you look up at him, directly into his hazel eyes. "I love you." were the only words left your mouth. Gerard stares at you, as if he's lost in your e/c eyes as well. "I love you too." And with that, both of his hands go to cup your cheeks and pulls you closer as he slams his lips onto yours. Both of you are now sharing a very passionate kiss, a kiss that shows how desperate you need each other, a kiss that proves you'll love each other towards eternity.

A/N : THIS MINI SERIES HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END!! :D Must I say, I secretly enjoy writing this. Special thanks to @kailey_anna for being there from the beginning of it. Thanks to all you readers too!! 😘😘