Gerard Way - I Like your Butt

You've been living with Gerard for almost a year now. Both of you even share the same house. You still remember the moment you both moved into the house; it was still empty. You both did the shopping together, buying furniture for the new lovely home. At the shop, you would discuss which one would fit which room, and also the patterns that would match. Sometimes, your opinion opposed Gerard's, and you guys ended up quarreling about it, yet still in a cute way. And when that happened, Gerard was always the sulky one, not talking to you and would pout the whole day. There was this one time, both of you did not talk for two days! That's when you've had enough of his childish attitude. Weird isn't it? Having a fight with him, under the same roof. But you couldn't love this guy any less.

But most of the time were okay. Both of you love each other, and would shower the other significant with lots of love everyday. You love to wake up with him kissing you all over the face. Gerard likes it when you play with his long black hair while watching tv. You both even helped each other out with the house chores. Basically, everything is peaceful at home. Like this moment, you're washing the dishes from breakfast while Gerard is still at the table, playing with his phone for a bit. Then he puts it down and put both of his hands under his chin. He looks at you - your back to be precise. His eyes slowly move to your butt, and they stop there. You are totally unaware of him staring at your butt as you busied yourself with the dishes.

He observes them a little more before slowly getting up from his seat to go behind you. You can feel his warm breath tickling the back of your neck. "What is it Gerard?" You ask him, eyes still on the dishes. But you receive no reply from Gerard. Then suddenly you feel two hands grabbing your butt. You yelp in surprise before turning around to give him a weird look. "I've been paying little attention to it ! Your butt is interesting!!" Your face turns red, but still weirded out by his sudden interest. Gerard suddenly pulls you closer, your face knocks on his chest with an 'oof'. Both of his hands go behind your back, trailing down and rest on your butt. He squishes them again, making your eyes widen and face still beet red. "Gosh, it's so soft!!" You lift your face up to look at him. Gerard just grins at you, then peck your lips, then kisses your forehead, then let you go. He goes into the living room and turn on the tv. You are left there in the kitchen, dumbfounded.

That was the start of it. One day, you both are doing grocery shopping. You also need some paper towels, shampoo, etc. And since you forgot to take along a shopping cart at the entrance, you feel lazy to return back there. You are carrying quite a few stuff in your hands, so you ask your lovely boyfriend for some help. "Umm...Gerard, could you give me a hand??" Gerard, who was looking at some hair product nearby turns his head to look at you. He approaches you without saying anything, and when he got closer, he did it again. He suddenly grabs your butt, making you yelp in surprise. Embarrassed, you look on your left, then right, to make sure no other people in the aisle you guys are currently in. Oh, did you say he's a lovely boyfriend? Not now, he's being a total asshole. "Gerard what the F?!! We're in public!!" You whisper-yell at your boyfriend. "What? There's no one around." He takes some of the stuff in your hands, then winks at you before moving to the next aisle. Again, you are left there with your mouth hanged open.

Another time, you guys are invited to Frank's housewarming party, a friend of yours and Gerard's. He's moving into a new home with his lovely Jamia. And both of you wouldn't miss the chance to be present at the event. The four of you are just talking and catching up with random things, drinks in hands. There are lots of other people there as well, including some faces that you don't recognize at all. When suddenly, you feel an arm snaking around your waist. You pay no attention to it at first. But then, Gerard do what he always did, at a random place and a random time. He lowers his hand to squish your butt, this caught you off guard, and you accidentally let out a tiny yelp. The drink that you've been holding drops a bit onto your dress. Frank and Jamia look at you, even a few people nearby. "Oh, darling. Look how clumsy you are. But you're still cute." Gerard chuckles at you, while wiping the ruined spot on your dress with a napkin. Frank and Jamia laugh at you as well. And that's when you feel like burning inside. Gerard always do this and he's gone too far.

On one fine weekend, you are required at work because your boss needs your urgent assistance. Unable to say 'no', you wake up on that Saturday morning with a bad mood. After a long tiring day at work, you come back home with all energy drained out. You insert the key and open the door to be met with Gerard's figure on the couch, watching whatever on the tv. As he hears the front door open, he turns his head to look at you. "Babe, you're finally home!" He has that goofy smile on his face as he gets up from the couch to greet you by the door. He engulfs you in a hug, then rests his hands on your hips, slightly massaging your butt. Usually, you find it soothing, but remembering his bad habit of touching your ass randomly, and even in public! You've had enough. "For God sake, Gerard, can you stop that!!" He is taken aback by your sudden rage, and slowly let you go.

"I had a bad day, please understand." You let out a sigh, out of energy to even get mad at him. "Aww, poor my baby boo. C'mere, let me give you a hug." You stand still because you really are not in the mood for anything. So he gets closer while opening his arms to engulf you in a big hug. But again, his hands go to your butt and rest there, sometimes squishing it. "See! You're doing it again!! AARRGGHHHH!!!" you shriek at him coz you've had enough of him. That's it. You're off your limit. Both your hands suddenly go up to pinch his cheeks. You're very mad at him right now and you're pinching him harder. "Ow, ow, OW!! Y/n it huuurrtts..." He complains. Instead of keep on raging, you find something more interesting.

"Hmmm...woww." You retract your hands from him a bit. Gerard is rubbing both his cheeks, eyes looking at you with an eyebrow raised. "What??" He finds your reaction a bit weird. You were mad at him seconds ago but now your mind is wondering about something. "Your cheeks...they are squishy." Gerard's eyes widen at your remark. He hates it when people touch his cheeks. He finds it...annoying. Seeing his unpleasant face, you smirk. "You don't like it, dont'cha?" Your smirk grows wider. "N-no. I just...well...i-it can get kinda annoying." Hearing that, you tackle him down onto the couch, you are now on top of him, there is no escape for him now. You chuckle and laugh as your hands go to pinch and squish his cheeks. "They are so soft!" you say in between giggles. Meanwhile, Gerard is begging for you to release him. Turns out, at the end of the day, you finally find joy. You had a good time with Gerard. And more, you know the secret to annoy him. That will teach him not to randomly grab your butt, which annoys you very much. So, the score is even now and it's fair and square.