Gerard Way - Morning Sickness XYZ (Part 4)

You make your way towards the cough, still unsure of his whereabout. Gerard coughs once again so you quickly make your way towards him, finally spotting him under a few piece of woods from the wall. You use your strength to remove anything that's blocking your way then the stack of woods when you reach him. "Gerard, we need to get out of here. Are you okay?" You lift him up by his arm. Gerard continuously coughs, unable to respond to you. So it's up to you now. You put his arm around your shoulder while your hand goes by his waist to support him. Both of you manage to make it out of that collapsed room.

As you are about to make a turn, you spot a few guys, in the same suit as yesterday's, in a corner. Dammit, you need to find another exit. Your eyes spot a staircase; it's the back stairs of that hotel. Going down is not the option now. The men are probably securing there. Going to the rooftop is the option left. "C'mon Gerard. We need to get on top. Help me out." You put pressure on him so that he could walk a bit faster rather than just letting you drag him. "Are you sure *cough* you don't need me to *cough* be on top of you? *cough*" Gerard tries to flirt with you again, even when he's in desperate need of oxygen. You can only facepalm yourself inside. You squint your eyes at Gerard, giving him a 'seriously?' look. "Okay, okay. Wrong timing." He said while raising both his hands in defense. You let out a loud sigh before opening your mouth and say, "Stop fooling around and cooperate! Now off you go!" You kick him a bit on the back of his foot. "OW. No need to be all violent okay?? Jeez..." You roll your eyes, then follow him from behind as the two of you make your way to the rooftop.

The last door to the rooftop is locked. Gerard turns his head towards you, "Uhh, the door's locked." You push him aside gently, then show off your super awesome kicking style. The lock's broken then the door's open. You make your way through while Gerard looks at you with amazement. You then smirk to yourself, knowing that you had impressed Gerard. You go to the end of the building, looking down only to be met with a view of the sea. You almost forgot that the hotel you were staying in is nearby the ocean. Gerard has joined you by your side, looking down as well. "Oh woww..." He said. "Gerard, do you know how to swim?" You turn to look at him, with a serious look. "Uhh,...sure." He looks confused for a second. Then you continue, "Good." was the only reply you give him before you push him over the edge. "Wha-" He is already falling down into the water, didn't get to finish off his sentence. You follow him not long after. Both of you fall into the water with a splash.

Gerard rise up to the surface, gasping for air. "WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD?!!" He searches for you, then you pop up a few distances from him, spitting some of the salty sea water that got into your mouth. You see Gerard swimming his way towards you. "The fuck you just did?! Why would you that?!!" He's screaming at your face now. "Either you follow me, or let yourself get eaten by a shark." After saying that, you turn around and swim away. "Wait,...there's shark here?!" Gerard panics a bit and starts swimming clumsily, following you from behind. You let out a soft chuckle, which can only be heard by you. You find it silly that he actually believed that there could be shark around that area. You lead him towards a small tunnel, that is actually a sewer. Being you, of course you have prepared backup plans because you're a smartass.