'Desolation Row' Gerard Way - Cinderella, She Seems So Easy (Part 5)

A/N : & this one, requested by Unknown13mistake ✨ yea, it's from a long time ago, but as usual...I'm always terrible at updating so..... forgive me? :3

You nervously take a look of yourself in the full body mirror. For a moment, the nervous is gone, you're too stunned by your own reflection; you're beautiful. Finally a smile makes its way onto your face. Then a few footsteps are heard, & it's coming your way. Jamia stops in her track as she's awestruck by your bridal beauty. "Oh my gosh Y/n. You look so amazing! I'm gonna cry." You laugh at her over-reaction. She's also in her bridesmaid's gown. Yes, today is your wedding day. You're finally going to marry the most wonderful man, Gerard Way.

You turn around to face her, then look down on your dress, flattening it a little. "Oh Jamia, you're just saying that to make me feel less anxious." She now has both hands on her waist. "Am not." playfully squints her eyes at you, before the two of you share a laugh together. Jamia is one of the few friends you made after you moved in with Gerard. Sure, living in this dark, scary city is new to you, but with Gerard by your side, you feel happy to be here.

Also, after the bad terms with Frank, he apologised to both you & Gerard, & swore to be loyal to him & respect you. Jamia is his girlfriend, & you're glad you got to know her coz she's such a sweetheart. "Hey Y/n, there's someone who'd like to meet you. He's such a darling, & if I'm not dating Frank right now, I'd probably go for him." She let out a giggle while you roll your eyes at her, knowing how much she loves Frank & only said that as a joke.

You then laugh along with her, before thinking to yourself. 'Who could that be? I don't have much friend here.' Could it be one of Gerard's friends who you still have trouble remembering their names? Oh, it could also probably be Andy? Afterall, you both do get to know each other more after that awkward encounter with him. "I'll leave you two now, got some other works to be done. Sorry." Jamia apologizes, but you smile at her. "It's okay. I'll be fine by myself."

She returns your smile, then left. You turn back towards the mirror, fixing yourself a bit here & there. Once the door is closed, you hear another footsteps, belonging to the 'friend' Jamia mentioned to you earlier. Then the person stops, "You look beautiful." You don't need to turn around & see the man to know who he is. His voice alone is enough to give you goosebumps all over your body. With shaking body, you look at him with wide eyes. There stood Dallon Weekes, your ex-boyfriend who still kinda haunts your life, with that sickening smirk on his face.

____________________________________

Meanwhile at the groom's side, Gerard is looking in the mirror, a cigarette hanging loose between his lips, eyebrows knitted together, as he fixes his hair for the countless times that day. Then he grunts in frustration, "Ugh, there's no way I'm getting married with this hair!!" Frank chuckles at his friend, he's sitting on the sofa, a cigarette in his mouth as well. Then he stands up, & walks towards his anxious friend.

"C'mere, let me do it." Gerard turns around & let him help. "Get rid of the cigarette. You don't wanna kiss Y/n with smoky breath, do you?" He takes the cigarette from Gerard's mouth, & put it off in an ashtray on a nearby table, then he continues to work on Gerard's hair. "I'm fuckin nervous, okay?? & fuckin throw your cigarette as well. That smoky smell will get on my suit." He copies what Frank did just now. Frank chuckles, while Gerard smirks, looking down at his friend's face.

His stare is so intense on Frank, that Frank doesn't even need to tear his gaze away from Gerard's hair to know that he's staring. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." This time, Gerard let out a chuckle. "Hey, if I didn't met Y/n..do you think we'd end up together?" A bit surprised by the question, Frank finally looks at Gerard. He's scanning his face, looking for any sign or hint of seriousness. They both are now staring into each other's eyes, neither speak a thing. (Some frerard for ya guys wink wonk ;) )