Bonus Chapter : Brendon Urie - Kidnapped by a Celebrity?!! (Part 2)

A/N : Requested by thepoorgroomsbriide since centuries ago. Here you go my dear :D

A/N again : The longest I've ever written I guess 👀 4150 words...

You wake up one day, with a heavy headache. Your hand clutches your head, and the other one is down, feeling a velvety texture. Hmm, weird. But what's weirder is that you can't remember what happened last night; again. Ugh, you hate yourself for not being able to do so. This is the same feeling as that particular night...then you gasp. Oh no! You're being kidnapped by Brendon Urie again! Wait a minute, how can you be so sure that it's Brendon? Things could be worse if it's not him!

As you're panicking on the bed, you heard the door creaked open. "Oh Y/n, you're awake. Morning!" That cheery voice that greets you, it's definitely Brendon. You sigh in relief a bit as your head turns to look at him entering the room. Then your eyes move down towards what's in his hands. A tray, beautifully decorated, with a fancy morning meal on a silver plate, a cup of expensive coffee, you believe, and a rose near the plate. "Breakfast in bed. Sounds perfect, right?" He grins at you as he approaches.

He put the tray down in front of you. You look at the delicious meal in front, while your hands slowly stroke the silky bed sheet. Only then you remember to take a look around, taking in your surroundings. Your eyes scan the room, from left to right. Clearly you're in a much fancier hotel than before. "Honey, please eat. You must be hungry." A slight touch on your thigh brought your face to look back at Brendon. He looks at you lovingly, but your eyes tell him uneasiness.

"Brendon-" You finally decide to speak. But Brendon cut you off, "I know how much you hate this, but...there's nothing left for me to say other than I'm sorry, okay? I-I just...I have to, I mean....." You put a hand on his cheek, making sure he shuts his mouth because he just said all that in like one breath. Brendon does stop talking, only to get lost in your eyes. You're unsure of what you're about to say, but you wanna make him feel better. "It's okay." You said while softly stroking his cheek.

Brendon smiles at you. "Are you sure you're alright about it? Coz I-" You cut him off again, this time, putting a finger on his lips. "Brendon, it already happened. I'm here, okay. So the least I could do is enjoy the chance I have with you." You smile at him reassuringly, slowly pulling your hand away from him. He smiles back at you. "Thank you Y/n. That makes me like you even more." You chuckle at what he just said, then continue, "So, how did you kidnap me this time? What did you tell my family and friends?" You asked him with a playful smile on your lips, no intention to make him feel guilty at all.

Brendon smiles at you sheepishly, hands playing with the fingers. "Well, you had quite some drinks with your friends last night. What was the occasion?" You think to yourself for a moment. You remember going to the bar last night, but for what? Oh, yaa. To celebrate after your final exam. But seriously you have no idea what happened after.

* flashback to last night *

"Are you sure you wanna have another one Y/n?" Your friend asked, he's getting slightly drunk as well. But not you, you're drunk as fuck. "What? You think I couldn't handle it? Gimme the fuckin' drink!" And there goes another one down your throat. All your friends laugh at you, then another one speaks, "Hey Y/n, I think there's someone checking you out." A girl friend of yours leans closer and whispers in your ear, while pointing to a guy not too far from you.

"Where?" Due to you being crazy drunk and unable to look around properly, your friend has to turn your head for you, directly at the person who's been staring at you for a while. You squint your eyes for a bit, then realize who it is. "Oh, I know that guy! Hey, Brendon!! Eeeyyyy, it's been so long, my brother!" Your friend didn't have the chance to stop you coz you're already on your feet, swaying a lot as you make your way towards him. A few of Brendon's bodyguards look at him, as if asking whether they should do something or prevent you from reaching him. Brendon tells them not to do anything and let you come at him. You're about two feet away from him, before you almost collapsed on the dance floor. But a pair of arms prevent you from getting your face hitting the floor.