Ray Toro - Keep Calm and be the Champion

Gerard is busy with his phone, nose almost touching the screen. Whatever he's reading sure caught his attention. Ray is tuning his guitar, wearing a serious and focus yet tranquil expression on his face. Meanwhile, Mikey is reading a gaming magazine, and he seems like getting extra info on how to win this particular game he's been playing for the past few days. As for Frank, he just lays on his back on the couch, seconds ago he has his phone in his hands, before he puts it down and sigh heavily, making Gerard turns to look at him with an eyebrow raised. "Man, I'm bored!" Frank admits while doing some hand gestures. Gerard rolls his eyes, then goes back to his phone. He thought Frank was about to say something important.

"Let's talk about Y/n." Frank suddenly blurted out, smirking. The attentions from the other three boys are 100% on Frank now, even Ray though he only turns his head a bit towards Frank, but still interested in what he just said. "What about her?" curiosity laces Gerard's voice. "Oh, nothing really. Just wondering, have you guys ever look at her ass? She got a nice one." "FRANK!!!" The other three say in unison, never thought Frank would say something about that so casually, but secretly agreeing with Frank inside. "What?? I'm stating fact." Again, Frank sounds so calm about it.

"W-well...yeah, I mean...she does have a cute ass tho." Now Gerard gets a light punch on his arm by Ray, since he's the nearest to him. "OW. Frank started it!" Gerard has now turned to look at Ray, his face turns a slight shade of red. Frank notices the blush on Gerard's face, then he smirks and continue talking, "What's with the blushing face, Gee? You like her dont'cha??" Frank teases him, making him glare at Frank, but face turns more red. Frank stands up from the couch, approaches Gerard to sit next to him. "Sadly, you won't get her." He pats Gerard's right cheek.

Confusion is on Gerard's face now. Then Frank stands up, "Because, I am the one and only for her." Frank's face is beaming with pride. "Excuse me?!" Mikey finally decided to speak. Now all eyes turn to Mikey. "What makes you think that Y/n will choose you? Obviously, I'm better." He continues. Frank glares at him, and now Gerard has joined Frank, standing by his side. "You too, Mikey? What's wrong with you people?! She's mine!" "Whoa, whoa, whoa...let's not play the claim game yet. And what makes you think she'll choose YOU??" Frank is facing Gerard, both hands on his hips.

Gerard squints his eyes at Frank, then turns to talk to Mikey again, "You need to back off, Mikey. You can't have her." said Gerard while pointing a finger at him. "Just because you're my big brother, doesn't mean I can't have her." Mikey pouts and folds his arms, receiving a death glare from Gerard. Frank ignores the two brothers quarreling with each other and turns to look at Ray. "What do you say, Ray?" Ray, who was focusing back on his guitar, looks up. "Hm? Oh...umm, yeah she's kind and all." Those were the only words that escape Ray's mouth.

"Ooooo, you sneaky boy. Trying to play the innocent here, eh? You'll make Y/n falls in love with your sweet and genuine side. Pretty good move, but I'll still win." Frank wiggles his eyebrow, while Ray rolls his eyes and goes back to his guitar. "Stop dreaming, Frank. My sassiness is the attraction here. Y/n will fall in love with me." Gerard interrupts and does a sassy pose. Frank goes back towards Gerard and pretend to scan his butt. "Hmm, I don't think Y/n can accept if her boyfriend has a better ass than her. That's your loss for being too sassy." This receives a fit of laughter from everybody in the room, except for Gerard who glares at Frank.

Soon, the door opens and reveals the arrival of the beauty that the boys have been talking about. You. "Hey, what's the joke? I missed it. Tell me again." You beam at the rest of them, and look at each one of them, waiting for someone to tell you the joke. "Oh, nothing Y/n. It's just that, I find you attractively stunning today." Frank goes to stand beside you and put an arm around your shoulder as he said that. Gerard let out an 'ugh' while Mikey pretends like he's throwing a puke. Ray just shakes his head. You look at Frank weirdly, before playfully elbowing him on the stomach. The other three laugh at him.