Mikey Way - My Blood

A/N : So this one is a bit lengthy and must I warn ya...ANGST. Stay alive my fren ; )

Y/b/n : Your brother's name (just make it up if you don't have one...sorry 🙏)

Y/h/t : Your hometown

R/u/n : Random university name

(I know I suck at making abbreviation :P)

You are there again, among the tall grass up the hill. You sigh silently to yourself, cheeks still are stained with tears. You stand alone, overlooking the view in front of you. In about an hour or so, the sun will set, and it's the most beautiful scene for you. A small smile manages to make its way on your lips. You step forward onto a small rock, then keep on hopping onto a bundle of other rocks ahead. "Whoa, easy there. You might hurt yourself." You stop dead in your track, head looking around to search for the voice. Turns out, it belongs to a guy in glasses, he's tall and lanky, and looks a bit geeky but still cute. The guy approaches you. He copies your action just now, hop and hop, til he's now standing next to you.

"Hi." He smiles as he looks at you. You are speechless, he suddenly appears out of nowhere, but seems like a friendly person. You stare at each other for a good minute. That's before the boy offers his hand out. "I'm Mikey." Again he gives you that gentle smile. "Y/n." You shake his hand, and then it's back to silence. You keep your gaze forward, but Mikey is still looking at you, you can see it from the corner of your eyes. Then you feel his body moving closer. Both of his hands go up to wipe the dry tears on your cheeks. Your eyes widen a bit at his action.

"Why were you crying?" You turn your head towards him upon hearing his question. He has a sad look on his face. How can a stranger feel as sad as you're feeling right now? "Well...I, umm..." You are a bit hesitant to tell him about it. But this Mikey person looks so pure and the kindest man you've ever met. You are cut off your thoughts when a hand takes yours. Mikey holds your hand and keeps on smiling. Anyone would melt at that. He guides you down to sit on the flat surfaces of the rocks, so you follow. His hand is never leaving yours, and you kinda like that moment, wishing it wouldn't end.

The moment you open your mouth to speak, you break down again, not minding the guy next to you anymore. You pour out everything in your mind and soul. Mikey has learned that your parents are getting a divorce, and to make it worse, you are barely a teenager. This is the phase where you struggle very hard in life to survive the teenage years. The reason they wanna break apart is because your father has been cheating with another woman lately, and you feel like being hit by a car real hard at the shocking news.

You lose hope and trust in everything. You're imagining your mother's feelings about this. She must be worse. And that's why you're here now. Because you just run away from home, your parents are fighting at that time. You can't take it. You need to escape for a little while. You can't bear to listen to everything they're shouting at each other. Poor your baby brother, he's left at home. You feel guilty for leaving him there while you're taking your mind off the reality here up this hill. You stop there, unable to continue anymore as your sobs get louder.

Mikey's eyes are glossy, but he must be strong for you now. He engulfs you in a warm hug. You don't think twice, you hug him back, with much force, as if your whole life depends on him right now. He whispers sweet nothing in your ear. "There2...it's okay. Let it all out." "You're very strong and brave." "I'm here to comfort you." Hearing those from him make you feel at home; finally. After for a few minutes being in Mikey's embrace, you slowly pull away, wiping the tears.

You take a deep breath, then eyes go up to look at him. He keeps his gaze on you the whole time. You smile at him. That's the first time he sees you smile. His got wider. He gives you another quick hug because he just needs to give you another one right now. He then pulls away to say something, "Can I give you a piece of advice?" You slowly nod. "I think you should get home right now. Your parents will be more worried to know that you're not home yet by this time. You even missed the sunset just now."

MCR x Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara