Frank Iero - If you can do it, I can too

Having someone who always goes on tour, perform in front of thousands of fans all around the world, as your boyfriend is not an easy job. You'll miss every chance to spend time with him if you don't tag along. But, it's also hard for you to keep up with him and his other bandmates; not to mention, be in the same room with all the boys. You know how boys keep their things, scattered all around the place and oh, the smell. Following them around always wear you out. But it always amazes you how they can give their best in every single performance yet aren't as tired as you always be. Especially your snuggle-bear, Frank Iero.

Your boyfriend seems to appear extra energetic compared to the others while on stage. They way he strums his guitar, jumping around the stage, and his facial expressions when he performs; Oh My God. It could drive anyone insane. He's smoking hot, and that's a bonus for you. Just thinking about it always make you blush. "Why is your face red?" Frank asks you as he inspects your face, a small smile on his lips. Your back is currently against his chest, and both of you sit like a couple on the couch. "O-oh nothing. You look hot." was your reply.

His famous laugh escapes his mouth before he continues, "Oh sweetie." Then he plants kisses all over your face, which make you giggle. It has been a habit of you two, to just hang around the room that the crew prepared for the band to rest and stuff after the show. It is quite a big room, so the others are just minding their own business, giving you and Frank some personal space on the couch. Sometimes, they like to tease you and Frank and the result would be your face going beet red while Frank glares at everyone. But eventually, we all break into laughter, sharing the good moments together.

However, there's this tiny voice in your head; always telling you that you're not good enough. 'Frank doesn't deserve you'. 'You're such a nuisance'. Of course none of these are true. But your mind falls for the trick. Lately, you've been feeling down because the voice keeps bugging you more and more each day. Frank would catch you lost in your own thoughts sometimes. And when he approaches you, putting his hand on your shoulder or give you a sudden warm hug, asking "Hey, is everything okay?", you would always say it was nothing.

You feel useless everytime the boys are busy preparing their best before the shows. It doesn't help at all when you're sitting on the couch, eyes following the crews that pass by, running around to make sure everything is in place and on time. You've tried asking them if there's anything you could help with. But they are being too nice, saying that you should just sit and enjoy the band performs from backstage. You oblige. But you are feeling restless as you fidget around on the couch. Anxiety is at its best when it's time like this. Because your mind is telling you : 'What a loser. You don't even lend a hand.'

And that's why you always feel tired. Even when you're doing nothing, you think a lot. Bad voice in your head giving bad vibes. It's very unhealthy for you. But it's worse when you're not sharing it with anyone, even your boyfriend. Little did you know, Frank tries his best to cheer you up, makes you feel great about yourself, appreciate you, because he's worried about your change in attitude lately. Until one day, you finally decide to fight back the mean voice inside your head. You wanna prove that you're not worthless. So you'll be giving your all tonight in helping the crews prepare for the band's last show for this tour.

You wait for all of them to leave the room, not before giving your boyfriend a peck on the lips and wish him good luck. But Frank is such a naughty. He always wants more. He goes back to capture your lips and gives you an open-mouth kiss. Your eyes widen but you gently push him, unable to hide the blush on your face. "Frank! They're waiting!" You playfully pinch his arm. Frank let out a tiny giggle. That's why you love Frank. Being around him make you forget about the worry the world has to offer. But it all end just like that when he's gone to join the others on the stage.