All members - 10k CELEBRATION !!

A/N : As the title said, this is specially to celebrate 10k reads on this book! :D Woww, I can't believe I've come this far...& it's because of YOU GUYS :') My Precious Emo Skittles 💖💝 I love ya'all so much. I couldn't make it without crazy support from all of you!

(suddenly realize I haven't done the rest of the requests yet 👀)

...

Welp, I hope this one could make it up to you. The idea suddenly pops in my head, & I find it funny & interesting that I need to write it off asap :D

I'm putting YOU, dear lovely readers, as ME; just imagine yourself as the owner of this book. (& it's a female 🙏🏻) I hope it's enjoyable to read 🌻🌻

____________________________________

On one fine day, for no reasons, all of the emo quartet members are at your house, just chilling, hanging out, & chatting with each others. However, you're not around. I'm not sure where you go, but you're just not there around the house. & for another reason too, you left your phone, right on a side table by the couch. & the first to notice is Tyler.

Tyler : Josh, c'mere, look.

Josh : ?? What is it? & why are you whispering?

He's whispering as well, copying his friend.

Tyler : Y/n, it's her phone; she left it at home while she's gone.

Josh : That careless girl, doesn't she know how troubling to not have the phone with her?

Josh furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly Tyler takes the phone & begins checking the contents.

Josh : Dude, what are you doing?!

Tyler grins at him, wiggling his eyebrows too.

Tyler : She doesn't even put her password on!

Josh : You shouldn't do that.

Even though he despises his friend's act, he can't help the curiosity within as well. That's when Gerard notices the two being suspicious at a corner; just the two of them. He squints his eyes at the pair,

Gerard : What are you two doing there??

His kinda loud voice attracts the other guys' attention as well. Josh quickly looks at the others, suddenly being sweaty & nervous.

Josh : Aaa...umm, well we-

Tyler : She has a Wattpad account!

Josh face-palmed. Tyler literally just let everyone in the room know what they're doing. Then he continues,

Tyler : You guys should check this out too!!

Andy : Umm, isn't that Y/n's phone? Shouldn't we NOT do that?

Tyler glares at the buff tattooed guy, which in reply he holds both his hands up in defence. Then Tyler gestures for the others to join him on the couch. Of course most aren't sure about the idea, but at the mention of Wattpad, now everbody has shown great interest in it.

Tyler sits in the middle, Josh to his right, & Joe claims the other side. Brendon shows the most eagerness, & stands behind Tyler. He seems like doesn't care if they're all invading your privacy or whatever. Also standing behind the couch are Dallon, Frank, & Pete. Mikey is somewhere not that far from Pete, as they were having a conversation just now. Gerard sits on one of the bar stools, while Patrick is on a solo couch, he was playing with his phone just now. Ryan Ross stands awkwardly alone, & on the other corner of the room, Ray & Andy were having a talk as well.