Gerard Way - Morning Sickness XYZ (Part 1)

A/N : So this one is based on that music video - Professional Griefers by Deadmau5 ft. our beloved sassy queen Gerard Way. If you haven't watch it, GO WATCH NOW. Coz it's super awesome and this story begins with the ending of that video. Sooo... you'll get better understanding along the way I hope?? Enough with the rambling, on with the story!!

It's chaotic. People are all over the place, running away to save their lives. Apparently a heated robot fight was happening before the system went down & shut off all the fighting robots. They are huge robots and of course, loss balance and break down, almost falling onto the crowd. People were enjoying the fight so much, they were on the peak moment just right before all the mess. It was a fight between the world's best bot-fighter; Deadmau5 vs the young G3rard; and it looks like the younger one was winning. If he wins, G3rard (or his real name; Gerard Way) will become the youngest bot-fighter ever rule the arena; beating the famous Deadmau5. Hmm... that would be all over the news right? I mean, someone who would always win any bot-fight losing to a young kid. Ouch, who wouldn't want to defend their title?

"I think I saw this frickin' cat in that room! It went behind those frickin' wires!" You hear a man, wearing one of those shirts for the crews, shouts to a blonde girl with high ponytail. They are running like the others as well, passing beside you; that's how you overheard them. If people aren't so busy saving themselves, they would have probably wondering why you're just standing in the middle of the chaos. Actually, your eyes are scanning for that young fighter; Well, he's at least three years older from you, you think. After hearing the comment from the guy just now, you couldn't help but smirk to yourself. 'Random cat? Obviously it's a programmed robot-cat sent to sabotage the game.' You think to yourself.

So here's your story. You don't work for anyone. Guess your super cool genius mind is enough to let you work by yourself. You like doing spy stuff like, stalking people, online hacking, etc. But your gift has been for good use so far. You prefer to keep it low & not making a big fuss about it. Why would you purposely steal someone's information from the internet and be a creep? You just want to make the world a better place. Gerard Way is an idol to you. You like his style, his cool-looking sunglasses - that's his trademark, his disheveled reddish orange hair, practically everything about him. One day, you accidentally received leaked information about someone trying to bring G3rard down. The most you could get is that it would happen in any fight that involve Gerard - and that fight is tonight. So you're kinda have prepared yourself for the worst.

You can already sense the person behind all these, but don't want to jump to conclusion yet. Okay, done with your background, on to the present. Your eyes are scanning for Gerard and finally spot him. He's crouching down behind his fighting station, seems like he couldn't make the escape yet. You run towards him, avoiding all the falling pieces of metal and stuff like a pro. When you reach him, you extend your hand for him to take. "Come on! We need to get out of here!!" Upon hearing you, he looks up and you almost lost in his baby hazel eyes. They are so mesmerizing, you are literally fangirling a bit inside. This is the first time you ever see his eyes because he's always seen outside and all over the media with his favourite sunglasses - that's just how he likes it.

And at that moment also is the first time you ever see him off his cool attitude. He looks like a scared child right now, eyes pleading for someone to come and save him. You're falling for him more as you witness this soft side of him. Gerard slowly put his hand out, reaching over to yours, still scared like a lost puppy. Your hand meets his halfway as you grab it and help him up. You are now leading him away from the place, sometimes you would swat anything that's coming your way, so that the Gerard wouldn't get hurt. You feel like it's your responsibility to protect him while he's a little lost at the moment.