Mikey Way - The Odd Dream

A/N : Terribly sorry to @MagicalPunkRock , they requested a oneshot with our dearest Mikey, but I'm being honest here that I have no idea on how it should go, so I finally came up with this ridiculous plot :/

But please, enjoy anyway... :)

f/f : fav food

The first thing comes to your mind as you wake up this morning, is Mikey Way. Your lips curl upwards as your eyes flutter open. You turn to your left, greeted by Mikey Way; perfectly framed & stand on your bedside table. "Good morning, Mikey." You take the picture, then kiss him; I mean it. You hug the frame close to your body, while still laying flat on the bed. You're keeping this obsession of yours a secret, nobody knows how much you love Mikey Way, to the point that you framed a picture of him, & would kiss it every morning. That's a bit creepy must I say.

But you don't care. You just love him so much. Today is off day, meaning you don't need to go to work. You get out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom. You walk pass your bass that you just bought like two weeks ago. It hangs proudly on a side of your bedroom wall. Truth is, you never know how to play it. But for Mikey's sake, you're willing to learn. 'I'm just gonna take a shower, then ready for some bass lesson.' You thought to yourself.

You're taking this obsession towards Mikey Way a bit too far must I say. You just got to know him last month, learn that he was in a band, & know what he's currently doing. He's an idol, the best role model in your opinion. Yet, you're keeping this to yourself for now. None of your friends, or family, or anyone, knows about it, afraid they might find your obsession too much; which it is. You even asked one of your colleagues to teach you how to play bass, since he's been playing one, but he's too busy now & will only have time maybe a bit later.

But you can't wait anymore, you're too eager to learn the bass. So you equipped yourself with a guide book which is newly bought. After getting yourself clean, you take the book out & put it on the table, while hand ready to strum some tunes. You open it to the first page; i.e. the first lesson. But your eyes feel heavy somehow. 'Why do I feel so sleepy? I just took a shower, I should feel fresh.' Your hazy mind thought, but darkness takes over somehow, & you lean backward onto your mattress, falling into a deep sleep.

____________________________________

You open your eyes, & feel like the wind slightly blow your hair. You knit your eyebrows, as you get up into a sitting position. What is this place? Your eyes scan the surroundings, you're in like this very wide grassland, with what looks like a neverending horizon. "Where am I?" You said to particularly no one. "This is your dreamland." A sudden voice startled you, making you swift your head around. You knew that voice so well, but could it be true?

Your eyes finally land on someone, just as you thought, it belongs to none other than Mikey Way. Your jaw drops open, is it really him standing there right before you? But it can't be...but it really looks like him! That Mikey person walks over to you, then his hand goes under your chin to close your mouth. You blush at what he just did, then gulp a lil. He smiles at you, but suddenly leans forward without warning, almost kissing you on the lips.

"W-what are you doing?" You put both hands on his chest, slightly pushing him away, face still flustered. "Isn't it what you've been dreaming about?" You feel a little disappointed, "So...this is just a dream? I'm in my own dream?" "Yes, you are indeed." Mikey notices your sudden change of mood, then he continues, "But hey, let's look at the bright side. In any dream, anything can happen. Even better, you can control it; well, most of it." He smiles wider at you. You look into his eyes.

'Even if it's just a dream, why not make it worth my while.' You thought to yourself then smile back at him. You suddenly engulf him in a big hug, almost jumping onto him. Mikey's eyes go wide for a split second, before he let out a chuckle. Then he puts you down, before you speak, "If what you said are true, can you make a unicorn come to life?" "Sure thing." He makes a hand gesture, then comes a unicorn, so majestically looking, appears out of nowhere.