Gerard Way - Morning Sickness XYZ (Part 6)

Your eyes snapped open. You aren't sure what wakes you up, but you just awake. Your eyes scan around to spot anything odd. It seems a bit brighter down here, probably it's already daytime now. Your eyes finally landed on where Gerard was sleeping last night. But your heartbeat increases as he isn't there anymore. "Gerard?" You get on your feet while calling out his name, hoping that he's still somewhere down there. "Gerard?!" You call out again, a bit louder this time. Panic starts to take over and your feet carry you around the sewer at a fast pace. 'Oh no.' You thought to yourself, still running around in attempt to find him. As you turn around a corner, you see something lying on the floor from afar. It looks like a piece of cloth or something. You quickly reach that spot and it is actually your jacket. You pick it up with a worry face. Your hand goes inside all of the jacket pockets and a paper slip out and fall. You bend down to pick the paper. Something is written on it :

'Took your boyfriend. Probably you won't see him anymore :P But I'm giving you a chance to maybe see him for the last time, if you want. Depends on how fast you'll be here. Meet me at *random address*

- Sincerely, your beloved Deadmau5'

You couldn't believe what you just read. You stay there, frozen for a moment as your mind is sorting out a plan or something. But your brain isn't working well now, after the news you received. Gerard is in Deadmau's hand now. What should you do? What can you do? A tear slips down your cheek, without you realizing. You sob silently to yourself, thinking that you have failed in keeping Gerard safe. But no, this is not the end yet. You get up from you crouching position. You know what to do now. You run back to your secret hideout and quickly turn on the laptop. You are typing something so fast on your keyboard, and finally hit the send button. 'I need your help now.' You send some information and tell this person of the situation you're in. You pray for the best before shutting it down, and start making your way towards the place you hope you'll be meeting Gerard.

* fast forward to that place *

The location is very out of town, so secluded. You only passed by a few houses then no more. And then it was another long route before you arrived at this abandoned building. You drove there by a stolen car (You are really sorry for that but that was the only way to save Gerard ASAP) and stop it just outside the building; a ruined and unfinished building. You waste no time entering it, to be greeted by only a staircase leading upwards. You quickly run up the stairs, and it is a long one too. But you can't take a break now. Gerard's life is in danger. You continue running and panting a bit, finally reaching a room. It is very spacious and so quiet. You don't like it. Because you can smell danger from every corner of it.

And as you expected, a crowd of men come out of nowhere and surround you. You prepare your stance, ready to battle with anyone who come for you. The first man pulls out his gun and there you go, kicking the gun off his hand and knock him out. Then a few others join in. You continue to fight, but there are too many of them. You have wasted a bit of your energy on the way here, plus the fact that you didn't get enough rest from past days. You are defeated, fallen into the hand of one of these guys. He twists and holds your hands to the back. You scream a bit from the pain of it, then panting heavily, dropping your head as well. A trickle of blood drops from the top of your head, down to your chin. Your head probably hit something hard during the fight.

Then you hear a clap, someone's clapping and the person is in front of you now. You lift your head up slowly and is met with the figure of none other than Deadmau5 himself. "Wow, you're so good! I'm impressed!" He folds his arms in front of his chest. Two men, dressed like the rest, stand beside him, they look like some sort of his bodyguards or something. "I knew that you would be here. I mean, pretty much everyone loves to watch their loves one die right in front of their eyes, right?" He ended with an evil laugh. His laugh echoes through the spacious room though the room itself is not completely done, one side of it reveal the outside view, and you guys are on the third floor or something. Hearing that from him make your inside boiling. You try to get out of the grip and punch him right on the face, but failed. You grunt to show your hate towards the guy at the front. "You probably are wondering where your boyfriend is. Well, being the GOOD guy I am, I'll let you meet him for a while."

He gestures for one of the men beside him to do something. The man just nods, then pulls out another guy, tied on a chair with his head hang low, from behind a wall - it's Gerard. "Gerard!!" You shout at him, trying to gain his attention, then wince a bit at the pain you're in. Gerard lifts his head up. His eyes widen at the sight of you. "Y/n!!" He seems fully awake now. You notice that he's covered with bruises and blood on most of his skin. That breaks your heart, knowing that he was tortured quite bad along the time you guys were separated.