Gerard Way - Cat-Man (part 2)

You and Gerard come up with a few plans, and it seems like, negotiating with the 'witch' that cursed him is the best option. You ask him whether he knows of the lady whereabouts or not. Gerard himself isn't sure but he can take you two back to the place he was turned into a cat. Knowing the location, it's a bit far away from your place. You sigh, and tell him that you can only make time for that during the weekend, considering that you're working and everything. Looks like another four days to go before it's Saturday. Meanwhile, you have to let Gerard stay with you, since you offered to help.

Gerard can't thank you enough. "You never know how much I appreciate this." He keeps repeating it on and on, and he can't stop hugging you, because he feels so grateful for your kindness. You are a bit surprised because he has a strong hug, but you like his warmth nevertheless. You smile a little, then he let go of you. "So, can I sleep with you?" Your eyes widen at his question, your cheeks grow red. "Wha- No!! You sleep on the couch!" As much as you wanna say yes, it's gonna be weird.

Gerard pouts and makes a sad face. "But we slept together before." "When I say no, I mean it." You won't let his cute face let you change your mind, but your face is still red though. Gerard suddenly bends down and hugs your feet. He even purrs to make your heart melt. "Gerard, you're not a cat now." You pull your feet away from him and go into your room, then come back with extra blanket and pillow. Gerard takes them from you and huffs, "Fiiinnneeee."

You smirk at him, "Goodnight, Gerard." then turn to go into your room. You trust him enough to not sneak into your room so you don't close the door completely, letting a little gap open. As soon as you put your head onto the pillow, you're off into a deep slumber. Like always, you need to get up early for work. After several hours of sleep, you take a look at the clock; it's time to wake up. You stretch you arms and legs, then your right foot hit something. It's Gerard, but in his cat form, sleeping soundly at the corner of your bed. You smile at the sight.

You pick him out and carry him over your shoulder. You left your room and see that the clothes you lend Gerard is still on the sofa. 'So he only came into my room when he's a cat, not in person.' You thought to yourself. This give you more solid reason to trust him. You put him down and rummage through your refrigerator to find something for the cat to eat. You found some leftovers and put it down for him to eat. The cat eagerly eats it. You smile to yourself, then left to get ready for work.

You left the cat at home, hoping Gerard won't leave until you get back from work. Because you plan on buying him a new pair of outfits. You unlock the door of your apartment, getting inside with the present for Gerard. "Gerard, I'm home!" You shout a bit to let him know. But he's just in the living room. Weird thing is, he stands awkwardly at the center of the room. You raise an eyebrow at him. "Why are you standing?" But Gerard takes some time to respond to your question. "I pooped on the carpet."

Your surprised face explains everything. Gerard continues before you get a chance to even blink. "But it wasn't me!! It was the cat!...I mean, when I was a cat just now." His voice going slower and slower as he speaks. He looks down, guilty written all over his face. Aww, poor Gerard feeling guilty and all. You reach forward and hold his arms. "But you did clean it up, right?" Gerard nods at you. Then you engulf him in a hug. "Thank you." You said, then kisses him on the cheek.

His hand goes to his cheek that you just kissed. He blushes madly, causing you to let out a cute giggle. "Oh, and look Gerard. I got you a present!" You show him the shopping bag. His face is beaming like an excited child. "Oh geez, Y/n. You don't have to." He looks into the bag and pull out a tight plain shirt, and a pair of ripped black jeans. "I thought it would look great on you. The style suits you I guess." You shrug a bit, afraid that Gerard don't like it. "Oh gosh, Y/n. I like these very much! Thank you, dear." Now it's Gerard's turn to hug you. Then he continues, "and I like you too." You blush in the hug, then he pulls away to look at your tomato face.

What you don't expect is for him to copy what you did just now; he kisses your cheek. Your face blushes a deeper shade of red, and Gerard laughs at you. "Look who's blushing now." He continues laughing, while you playfully hit his arm. "I bought dinner already. Hope you like Chinese food?" "Sounds awesome." With that, both of you go to the dining table and enjoy the dinnertime alone together.

When you've finished the food, both of you stay for a while at the table, getting to know each other, until suddenly, a 'poof' echoes throughout the room. You cough a bit at the puffy smoke that appears out of nowhere, eyes closing. Soon you recover yourself, and sitting in front of you is Gerard in a cat form. He's wagging his tail and let out a 'meow'. You blink a couple time before thinking to yourself, 'So that's how he turns to cat.' You waste no time picking him up and smile at the cat, "Let's get you to sleep."

Since he's in a cat form now, you decide to put him on the bed and sleep with you. The cat rolls itself into a cinnamon and is fast asleep. You giggle a bit to yourself, before kissing the top of the cat's head, "Goodnight, Gerard." Then you turn the light off. Somewhere in the middle of the midnight, something wakes you up, but you're too tired to even open your eyes. The only thing you heard before you go back to sleep is, "Sleep tight, Y/n." and a pair of arms engulfing you with warmth. You like it, then continue sleeping with a light smile on your lips.

The next morning, you know it's time to wake up, so your hand is trying to reach for the clock on your bedside table. However, your arms are restrained by something. You look down to see a pair of arms around you, and direct heat on your back, no clothe, no nothing, just bare skin. You quickly jump to the edge of the bed. "Oh my God, Gerard!!" Hearing your loud voice, Gerard quickly wakes up.

"Huh, what what what??" He looks confused for a second. "We didn't do anything last night, did we?" Gerard thinks to himself a bit, "Hmm, no. But I really wish we did though." You glare at him, and hit him with the pillow. "Then where are your clothes?! Why are you naked on my bed??" "Ow, ow, ow, take it easy Y/n. I can't walk naked to the kitchen. You left it there, remember??" He got a point. You internally facepalmed yourself for being so ignorant.

Suddenly his eyes flicker towards a shopping bag near the bed. "But I could wear these though." He rummages through the bag and pulls it out. He put it on right there and then. You can't help but to look at his body, how the muscles flex when he stretches his arms to put on the shirt. "Like what you see?" You're brought back to your senses, face going red and eyes go to look at his face, instead of his body.

He has a smug look on his face. You roll your eyes, still unable to hide the blush on your face. You get out of the bed and start getting ready for work. He laughs at you and continue putting his pants on. This time, you don't look. So both of you are now at the front door, you put on your work heels while Gerard waits there to wave you goodbye. "Stay safe, Y/n. Don't forget to come back home. I would be lonely." "I live here, where else could I be." You smile at each other.

As you're about to make your move, Gerard turns you around to face him, "Where's my goodbye kiss?" You flick his forehead, then stick your tounge out, before quickly walk away while laughing your ass off. "I won't ruin your carpet this time!" You hear him say it out loud, you can only chuckle to yourself. Gerard is one adorable man, and cat too. Just thinking about him makes a smile creeps onto your face without you realizing.

A/N : ...aaannnddd that's part 2!! *shamelessly applause at myself* I thought I could cramp it all in one part. Turns out this one is hella long. It seems like we need a part 3? 👀