'Desolation Row' Gerard Way - Cinderella, She Seems So Easy (Part 3)

A/N : Why does this suddenly has a part 3?? Nobody literally request for it :/ Welp, enjoy it anyway, I guess..

"Umm..Gerard?? We're out of ice cream." You check the freezer, only to find no ice cream in there. "Awwh, that's too bad. Maybe you should just cuddle with me on the sofa?" You roll your eyes, but not giving up the chance anyway. When you got to the sofa, Gerard already has his arms open for you, inviting you for a hug. You chuckle slightly, then get into his arms, immediately they wrap around your body. His cheek squishing with yours.

"Gerard, it tickles." You can't help the giggle when his stubble brush against your cheek. Well, you see..it's been three days of you staying at his house. You've learnt that Gerard is quite a handsy person. Earlier, you always get jumpy everytime you feel his hands on you. But now that you've get used to it, it's just a habit of him, he doesn't even feel bad about it. You find it irritating at first, but have secretly grown to love it. You can't believe it, are you falling for this guy?

His hands slowly brush your sides, you lean your head on his shoulder. Then the hands that were once on your side, begin to move towards your butt. "Gee.." You warn him, not lifting your head at all. But he doesn't stop, he softly squeeze your buns. Okay, he isn't listening to you this time, causing you to finally look at him with squinty eyes, only to find him already looking at you with a smirk. "Gee?"

Suddenly he pushes you, so your back is on the sofa within seconds. You're surprised, why is he suddenly behaving like this? The blush tints your cheeks without you noticing, you kinda like where this is going. Noticing your red face, Gerard's smirk grows wider. "Look who's liking it." He leans closer towards your face, his warm breath fanning your face, almost giving you a shiver. "You like being under controlled?" He whispers seductively, a hand goes up and down your thigh, "Is this what you've been wanting from me?"

You're strucked by how hot he's looking right now. "You do know, that all you gotta do is, just ask." He pulls both your arms upwards, locking them within his grip. You accidentally let out a gasp at the sudden force. Gerard is really enjoying this. You're holding so hard from letting out a moan that's been begging to come out from being in that position. "Use that sexy voice of yours, girl." You almost slip out that slutty moan of yours, but thank God, his phone's ringing, signalling someone is calling him.

Gerard let out a frustrated groan. "We'll get back to that sometime later, okay sweetie?" He pinches your cheek, that dominant side of him vanishes just like that, he's back to that naughty & childish behaviour of his. You let out a heavy breath that you don't realize you've been holding, while Gerard goes to pick up his phone.

"G's here...they what??! That's not how you do business! I'm on my fuckin way." Gerard angrily ends the call, then he turns to look at you. The sight of you is enough to make him cool down a bit. "I'm  sorry babygirl, something needs to be settled. You be a good girl & make yourself at home while I'm away ok, sweetie?" Maybe it's the fact that Gee always treats you like a princess makes you fall for him even more. But the kind of business he's running with Frank & his other friends...you kinda dislike it. That reminds you to talk him out of this matter later on.

Gerard goes into his room to only quickly grabs his leather jacket, & winks at you while putting it on. Then he grabs the car key on the table, & kiss your forehead lovingly, before he takes off. You remain on the sofa, liking the tingling he left on you. Then you begin scrolling through your social medias, even checking if anyone is looking for you. No missed calls, no new messages. Just as you thought, you roll your eyes, knowing that nobody really cares if something happens to you or whatever.

You sigh, today is just gonna be boring without Gerard around. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, making you get off the couch into a sitting position anxiously. This is Gerard's house, so who could it be? It could be some punks with his gang, ready to beat the shit out of him, but Gee is somewhat a highly respected person in the area, even if he's a mafia or whatever. This is making you harder to decide whether to open the door or not.