Chapter 79: Yin City.

~(Y/n)

(Y/n): As I was saying there have been an increase in these creatures lately. My suspicion is that a rift has been opened. This might be a multiversal situatio--

We all slightly flinch at the loud alarms that start to go off.

(Y/n): Can someone deal with that.

Durp: I call dibs!!!

Soulstar: Actually my lord, it appears that this is a class 10 cataclysmic...

(Y/n): So an all hands on deck situation, eh? Okay, who actually wants to fight?

Durp, Soulstar, the twins--Luna and Celestia, and Oblivion raise their hands.

(Y/n): Okay, and deal with this quickly.

~Caleb

Caleb: WHAT IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK IS THAT THING?!?!?!

Caleb: IT'S BEYOND MEASUREMENT!! (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID) HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE SOMETHING OF THAT SIZE!!! (ALSO WHAT SHE SAID)

I smirk to myself.

Caleb: Oh well, time to end this.

I use Blink to teleport from building to building, until I'm directly by one of it's giant tendrils.

Caleb: 'I've never fought something this big... How do I get it's attention...' HEY UGLY!!! '...Is it... Ignoring me?! Huh... Usually that works...'

I fire a ki blast at it, and after traveling a long way up, it finally hit's it. The monster seems to be looking around.... I decided to launch a stream of ki blasts until I got it's attention.

Caleb: HEY UGLY!! YEAH, YOU YA OVERGROWN... uh... YA OVER GROWN HENTAI REJECT!!!

That got on it's seemed to get on it's nerves, as multiple tendrils targeted my general location, until I was on a lone pillar of earth.

Caleb: HA!! YA MISSED DICK FACE!!

The creature them opened it's mouth and started charging some kind of attack. Either way that does not look good or me. I look around for some way to get away, and I see that I'm on a skyscraper on a frail pillar, with a giant crater surrounding me, so I have nowhere to go... Also not good for me...

Caleb: 'Looks like it's time to break out the hundred percent...'

I feel Venom cover my arms and legs as I power up. I activate sage mode and turn Super Sayian. Venom shot a black line from my palm to one of his nearby tendril. The line was tight, so as soon as that tendril began to move, I moved with it, way faster than anticipated. It fired the beam at where I once stood leaving nothing but ash. I sweat in fear.

Caleb: 'That... That could have been me...!!'

The creature lets out an ear piercing roar which shakes me down to my core. I land on a building only to be swatted away by another giant tendril.