Chapter 38: HHA!

I don't own any pics. Also shout out to @SpiderMike57902 And @PsychedelicShips For voting on the story thank you :D Now...

LET!

THE

READING!

COMMENCE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER!

~Caleb

So, after getting pounced on, an embarrassing moment, and one long explanation later...

Satsuki: I just can't wait to see what kind of things you're gonna teach tomorrow.

.... Huh?

Caleb: I'm sorry, did you say tomorrow? I thought there was still four day's left?

Chara: What are you talking about. You stayed at home mostly and helped us.

Ryuko: But you dedicated a day to each one of us...

I held my head as I suddenly gained a headache.

Caleb: Oh, god dammit Caleb...

Surama: What's wrong master?

I sense some jealousy from the girls... Wait.. I can sense emotion... OOOOOOOH!

Caleb: Surama.

I say, grabbing her by the shoulders. I notice the jealousy spike.

Caleb: As you can see, all of these girls seem to like me very much.

Surama: Y-Yeah...

Caleb: Don't you need to find a mate at some point? I know that even Dragon Gods need one.

Chara/Frisk/Ryuko/Satsuki: 'M-Mate?!'

Oh, good. I can use telepathy now.

Caleb: Besides, you probably know me better than anyone else here. Go ahead, mark me~

AHAHAHA! THE LOOK THAT'S GONNA BE ON THEIR FACES!

Surama: O-Okay...

Caleb: W-Wait... I was just kidding....

I was pushed down onto the couch. I tried to get back up but was pinned down. How can a little girl be so stro--Oh, right, omni 9 tails...

Caleb: H-Hey! I-I was just kidding! Y-You don't have to do this...

Surama: Ohohoho... No..

Caleb: Wh-What?!

Surama: You're in the deep end now...

She leaned closer to my ear.

Surama: ... And there's no going back...

Caleb: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!

She moves her head down towards my neck. I close my eyes, and accept my fate... I feel a small sharp object poke my neck, before being quickly removed.

Surama: Ow! Rock hard!

Caleb: NO, NOT CURRENTLY!

Surama was sudden tackled off me, and I was faced with a... I look away quickly.

Caleb: 'NO! NO! STAY IN THERE YOUNG CHICK! YOU'RE NOT READY TO GROW UP!'

Frisk: U-U-U-Um...!

Caleb: *internally screaming*

Chara: F-F-F-Frisk!

Caleb: I'm gonna need you, to either get off, or turn around... 'Wait, why did I give her a second option?!'