Chapter 21: BEGONE THOT!

~Caleb

Ryuko: Why'd you do it?! Why'd you kill my dad?!?!

Nui just giggles with a big smile. Ugh. Cute, yet repulsive. Ryuko just constantly slashes at Nui, while Nui keeps pissing her off. I feel like I'm forgetting to do something... Something... Important... Oh, yeah, I should probably stop this... Hey did Senketsu just eat Ryuko? OH...! OH.... Oh...... oh....

(Y/n): Make it count! Play it straight! Don't look back, don't hesitate!

WHEN YOU GO BIG TIME!

~Cut

I start running towards Ryuko and Nui.

Caleb: 'Hey, who's the new voice--who's most likely Venom--in my head?'

Venom?: I don't have a name, but if that is what you wish to call me, then I will gladly accept.

Caleb: 'Good. Now let's do something reckless.'

I then hit Nui into a wall. Venom then transforms the back half of my body into himself.

Caleb: 'Think you can handle her?'

Venom: Can I?

...

Caleb: 'Well, can you?'

Venom: OF COURSE I CAN!!

I ignore what's happening behind me and Focus on Ryuko.

Caleb: Come on Ryuko! This isn't you!

I barely dodge her giant hand, as it smashes into the ground. Maybe I should start to use 5%...

Caleb: Actually... HEY NONON! CAN I BORROW SOME INSTRUMENTS?

Nonon: SURE, BUT WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEED THEM?

Caleb: I'M GONNA SHOW YOU ALL THE TRUE POWER OF THE CHOIR CLUB CAPTAIN!

Tsumugu: In that case, we'll handle it from here while you get set up.

Caleb: Right

~Timeskip

Caleb: Christ. What's with all the explosions outside.

Venom: I get hurt by this I swear to God.

Caleb: What God?

I burst out of the school with my clones carrying the instruments. We land in front of Ryuko.

Caleb: Kurama! Venom!

Kurama/Venom: Yeah!

Chakra arms and tendrils emerge from my back to restrain Ryuko. She tries to break free of it, but in the end, she can't even budge it. I turn to my side to see Satsuki, who just has her eyes wide at what I'm doing.

Caleb: Satsuki. The fuck.

Satsuki: I planned to stop Matoi myself.

Caleb: Yeah, well stop the thot for a moment.

Nui: What was that, you little--

Satsuki: Ignore him. For he knows not what he speaks.

Caleb: Start it.

Clones: On it.

(Play the song on top. You can skip the song and lyrics if you want. And obviously I don't own either song or Lyrics.)

Caleb:

Bit by bit, I'm falling under your spell
Your smile's all I need to see to know we'll
Leave this endless darkness, saying, "Come along with me!" Hold my hand
Back when you first came into my life,
I recalled a place that I knew as a child: a special place, one that I held close to my heart
Won't you lead me in a dance down this winding road,
Where light and shadow entwine to take hold of the thoughts of the one left far behind?
Know that sometimes, I want to turn around and see the things that I've passed on the journey,
But know with love on my side, with courage and pride, I'll fight; I will carry on
Bit by bit, I'm falling under your charm
You'll keep me and all the world far from harm
Bring hope to everyone; take in your hands eternity
Even when it seems that I don't need you,
Just know that I am in love; can't wait to
Leave this endless darkness. Won't you come along with me? Hold my hand.