Chapter 6: Welcome to Remnant

I do not own anything in reference to something else. This will be the last time I state it, hopefully the point will have came across.

A/N: This will hopefully be a longer chapter

~Caleb

I could feel the dreariness slowly disappearing as I opened my eyes.

???: More than anything.

???2: Mmph.

???3: Well, okay.

Caleb: *In Arnold Schwarzenegger Voice* Argh... Where the hell am I...? Last thing I remember was falling into a choppa...

(A/N: Shall remain in Arnold voice for a while. Even thoughts. You're welcome)

The hell is this a police station? Classic white table, dark room, over head light, what the fuck.

Caleb: Oh, hello, hello! How are you? I think i'm in the wrong fucking movie-- *out of voice* Okay! That turned a bit Australian mates!

I hit myself to stop changing the my voice so much.

Caleb: ...Okay... I think I'm good now... I honestly don't know what happened there.

I notice everyone giving me a weird look.

Caleb: What? Never seen an actor?

I only get a response of silent stares.

Caleb: Okay, so that's the mood we're going for. Well nice to meet you, I'm Caleb. Caleb Daniel. You're professor Ozpin, that strict beautiful blonde woman back there is Glynda Goodwitch, and this adorable thing next to me is Ruby Rose! Though I guess you already knew that, right?

I look over to see the reactions, and they're absolutely priceless. Ozpin looks relatively composed but you can see in his eyes that he was startled. Glynda shared a shocked look, and and a tiny hit of a blush, while Ruby was about the same color has her cape, and just added to the cuteness.

Ozpin: ...And, how exactly do you know about this? Ah, Ruby you can leave now.

Caleb: Actually I prefer she stay, I'd like to keep the story somewhat known to people I'll be seeing a lot of in the near future. Also don't like explaining things twice. So go ahead and let all the questions out.

Ozpin: Well, for starters. How about you tell us--

Ruby: Didyoufallfromthemoon?!Howdidyoudothatbubblething?!Doyouhaveaweapon?!

Caleb: No, wait, and technically yes. Let's let Ozpin ask all the important questions first.

Ozpin: Thank you mister... Daniel, was it?

Caleb: Correct, and don't call me mister, I'm only 14, but you can professor since it's your thing.

Ozpin: I see... Well, for starters, how come there's no information about you? You don't seem to have any aura, but you survived that fall, care to explain?

Caleb: Well... Ah jeez, this is harder than it looks... I'm... Not from this world? I dunno, I kinda just teleported here? A bit too soon I think... Let me put it in terms you can understand?

Ozpin: Go o--

Ruby: You're from another world?!

Caleb: Not now Ruby.

Ozpin: Hey, is that music I hear?

Caleb: A longtime ago, there was a man... His name was Monty Oum... Monty had a passion for animation... this passion eventually led him to his very first anime... RWBY... It follows a team of four in a academy for training warriors to fight off the horrendous grim... Remnant was what the world was called... Dust was one of many special elements in this world, that seperated it from the rest.... A little boy got captivated by this world... and wanted to be apart of it, so desperately... not just this world, but many others... So the boy was given a test... had he failed, tragedy would be all he knew... had he succeed... He would be rewarded with his wish... Seemingly unfazed, the boy pushed on... with the ultimate goal of getting to remnant and a saving it... though, as the boy knew... that wouldn't be the end... His knowledge of the other worlds aided him on his journey, and little did he know, he was following the paths of others before him... Through push and shove the boy finally arrived... what awaits for him now...?