Chapter 4: Rivalry

I do not own anything in reference  to something else.

~Caleb

Ever heard of the multiple worlds theory? Yeah, this was supposed to be addressed earlier, but the author is lazy as shit.

(A/N: Fuck you)

Anyways, as you know, it states that their are an infinite of possible worlds that stretch across time and space. And I learned not to long ago that it's true. Now you might be wondering, "What does anime have to do with space and universes and shit?!" Well, according to the multiple worlds theory, there are an infinite amount of possible universe. Meaning anything goes. MEANING ANIME IS REAL! Yep! Though it's not directly stated, a universe like this could exist if this theory is true. Which it is. For me. But now I gotta deal with this.

Tsunade: So, another one of those things popped up. What did it say this time?

Caleb: Ehehehe... Well I'm now LVL 34, it says my rank has been upgraded to Genin, I have the Genin Headband- as you can see... Hehehe...

Tsunade: Okay... Kakashi said there was one more thing?

Caleb: I got this book!

I said, pulling it out of my inventory and showing it to them.

Tsunade: "Create Instant Dungeon"? What's so important about this book?

Caleb: You see, Lady Tsunade. This is no ordinary book. This is a SKILL BOOK! Skill books are basically instruction manuals on how to do something. But with my Gamer ability, I can absorb them and use the skills immediately! For example, if I was given a book or scroll that teaches someone how to use a Jutsu, I can instantly learn and use it as long as I meet the requirements.

Tsunade: So, in other words, you can learn every justu as long as the details have been recorded.

Caleb: Yep! And this Instant dungeon allows me to create a separate space where I can LVL up really fast without effecting the real world!

Tsunade: Hmm... Well, it doesn't affect us so much, but you should be prepared. I'll get you a mission soon.

Caleb: Sweet!

I ran out of the Hokage Hut happily and then absorbed the skill book.

Caleb: Create ID

Entered Instant Dungeon

Caleb: That's new? Did the format change? Is the author not being lazy?!

(A/N: *slap* SHUT UP AND GET TO GRINDING!)

Caleb: That's what she said.

(A/N: URGH!)

Caleb: You're not making this any better for you.

...

Caleb: Think he left.

I pull out a bunch of missions that I found. How did I get them? Well I found people who looked liked NPC's and interacted with them, and now I gotta put some items in the these scrolls. I just need to find bones and other material--Why the fuck is the sky red?

Quest Alert!
Survive

Caleb: What the...?

I see a wave of what looked like people running towards me. Wait a fucking second.

Caleb: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

~Timeskip

Caleb: *Huff Huff* Finally...