Chapter 42: Candidate VS Candidate!

So a week has past. And everyone was standing at the world tree, waiting.

Caleb: Huh.

Y/n, Soulstar, and Durp suddenly appeared.

Soulstar: What's this? Trying to cheat your way out of punishment?

Caleb: 'So he saw through it already. You know what? This has gone on long enough.'

He takes a step forward and float upwards, his hair floating in a silver light.

Caleb: What's your problem?!

Soulstar: Huh?!

Caleb: I'm trying to live a normal life, and you come in here, and try and ruin everything. I don't care if your a candidate or not, but I've made friends here, and if you disrupt our way of life, then...

Soulstar: Then, what? Are you gonna throw a fit?

Caleb: ....

5

10

15

20

25

50

100%

Everyone is forced down, due to the pressure being emitted off of Caleb. Soulstar, and Durp seem very surprised. Caleb's hair turns Red, and a fires aura starts to emit from him. The sky turns blood red as a result of this.

Caleb: There's a reason I don't use the DBC mod's powers...

Caleb opened his eyes, and they were a fiery red.

Caleb: I've not been able to go to 100% either... You may have overpowered my 0% base. But if I not only unleash power granted by DBC, but all of it... I wonder if the same thing will happen...

Halo, wings, a new tail, and horns flickered on Caleb. Soulstar looked a tad bit nervous, and annoyed.

Soulstar: Tch...

Soulstar suddenly gained a smirk.

Soulstar: Fine, we'll do it your way. If you can best me in one on one combat, then I'll let you and your friends go. But if you loose... Then you'll not only be banished, but tortured every night.

Caleb smirked back.

Caleb: If that's the case...

Caleb rushed at Soulstar, seemingly leaving after images behind, using his speed. He kicked him full force in the chest, sending him up.

Caleb: U!

Another Caleb jumped off the first Calebs back, and kicked Soulstar in the stomach, again.

Caleb: ZU!

Y/n: oh my god...

Another clone appeared and kicked Soulstar again.

Caleb: MA!

And then the last clone kicked him straight in the chin, causing him to look up.

Caleb: KI!

Suddenly, thousands of Caleb's appeared around Soulstar, and charged at him. The clones formed 6 massive waves of destruction, that all rammed into Soulstar at a different point

 The clones formed 6 massive waves of destruction, that all rammed into Soulstar at a different point