Chapter 27: God dammit...

Caleb's Log, NO. 10:

SO. BET YOU'RE WONDERING WHAT OUR CONVERSATION AT THE END OF LAST CHAPTER WAS.

Okay, it's more confusing then you'd think. You were both happy and mad. So you let shit slide. You allowed me to own a dimension, apparently I had accidentally done someones job in destroying that universe. So you threw me into Seven Deadly Sins as punishment.

Oh, by the way. Tengoku is flourishing. I mean... All though there are a lot of look a likes--because of all the AU's--they're pretty chill. We actually had a whole session about Undertale, AU's, Underverse in general-- And Deltarune! And they we're just as confused as I am! 

Classic Sans has become my best pal essentially. I got him back into lab work somewhat, and he's basically my right hand man. I've already created a special mansion for most of the boss monsters--Which I've moved into currently. It's kinda like they've adopted me into there family... I also gave other monsters the option of going into different sectors.

It's been pretty good over here, I might have to open the Academy soon. Speaking of good, I've be friended all of the main boss monsters of each AU so far. Ink was so confused he, barfed up ink. Weird, but funny none the less. 

Underfell is actually pretty chill, when you get used to 'em. Underfell Pap and Sans are especially not as cruel to me as they are to others.

Wait... Now that I think about it... I haven't really seen any of the humans around... Maybe I wasn't really paying attention to them... The Frisk's and Chara's I mean... Well, Classic Sans and Goat mom, said something about having us all meet. I asked UF Sans and Papyrus about them, since they said their human was currently staying with them.

I have the other human souls stored somewhere. I try and talk to them sometimes. It's not much, but they glow slightly in response, so I started asking yes or no questions. 

By the way, Underfell Papyrus, and Swapfell Sans have gotten along well. They seem to be able not be at each others throats anymore. Oh, and I'm not just talking about them. Speaking of almost dead monsters, I saved Geno from the Save Screen recently. Is that ironic? I've talked with him, and he's moved in with Classic Sans and Paps.

Everything seems to be going well, so I promised to put together a fireworks show by the end of the school semester in my world. I also promised to resume the day night cycle.

Ink kept bringing AU's, and I've linked this dimension to the Underverse because of it. At this rate, we'd have to use the earthly dimension to house all the incoming monsters and humans. Some of them would actually prefer to be on the Surface still. "Even if it's not the same, as long as it's similar," they said. 

...

I do hope they like it though. It will be a celebration, for a lot of reasons. Luckily I don't have as much paperwork as I thought. I know that's contradictory to what I said before, but I didn't say how much paper work I did.

...

...

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something...?

...

...

...

OH FUCK! GOD DAMMIT! I STILL HAVE TO TEACH IN RWBY--- OH FUCK! THAT CELL LOOK ALIKE IS IN KILL LA KILL! AW SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT THEM BOTH! MOTHERFU---

~Present time.

*RIIIIIIING*

*BOOM!*

Just punched my alarm clock. Ow.