Chapter 45: Minecraftian End?

Gonna assume you've played with the ore spawn and ars magica 2 minecraft mods for this chapter...

~Caleb

Caleb: Well I guess I better fill up this hole. Earth Release: Earth Filling!

I slowly rose at of the hole, filling it as I went up. When I got off my knee and looked around...

Caleb: Wtf... Is this every army in the world or some shit?

A few people on horses, two zombie and two skeleton horses, and... Jesus Christ, is that a bison with a Illager head? Oh right, the beast. I've killed a few of them in the raid.

Caleb: Um...

???: Are you this so called "savior of worlds"?

Caleb: Okay, you're gonna hafta back up. I've been out for who knows how long, and the last thing I remember is giving Cupa a sword.

???: C... Caleb...?

Caleb: Cup-- EVERYONE GET DOWN!

I jump into the air and kick a fire ball back to where ever it came from. I land, with tons of shocked princesses here.

Caleb: Dammit, Yin, Soulstar... The hell did you do...

Cupa: Caleb, what's going on?!

Caleb: No time. Listen, Mob talker girls, princesses, or Queens, or what ever the fuck you are! Right now, you need to run back to armies, and get them into a formation behind me! I don't care what your relationship is with other, but right now, everyone's lives are on the line!

???: Bu--

Caleb: I SAID, "GET INTO A FORMATION BEHIND ME"!!!

Cupa: What is it exactly that we're facing?

Caleb: World changing mod... Son of a bitch, you couldn't just torture me, but everyone else here!

Cupa: Caleb! What! Is! Going! On!

Caleb: Okay, listen well, and I don't wanna hear any bullshit. All questions are considered stupid questions. Oh, and Andr, sorry about the Ender Dragon, that's technically my fault, but I'll bring them back.

Andr: How did you--What did you--

Caleb: NO TIME! Anyways, what's about to hit us us are waves of hell like you never seen! I'd rather you all stay behind me for better protection. To give you an idea of what we're dealing with, if you think you're the strongest versions of each mob, just because you're more human than the others, think a gain! I've seen some scary mods, and you guy's are so lucky that you didn't discover them earlier! One of them being the Mutant Creatures Mod! And the and the Titan Mobs Mod! Not scared? Here's some of the things that are going to be near the end!

 To give you an idea of what we're dealing with, if you think you're the strongest versions of each mob, just because you're more human than the others, think a gain! I've seen some scary mods, and you guy's are so lucky that you didn't discover t...